Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I won a $20 bet from Mummy...

4 posters

Go down

I won a $20 bet from Mummy... Empty I won a $20 bet from Mummy...

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:24 pm

The first thing he did was disappear for a couple of days.  The bet was that the Steelers were going to make the playoffs.  He claims he was going to send it sometime after Christmas.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I won a $20 bet from Mummy... Empty Re: I won a $20 bet from Mummy...

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:The first thing he did was disappear for a couple of days.  The bet was that the Steelers were going to make the playoffs.  He claims he was going to send it sometime after Christmas.

LOL!  I had to edit my header because I actually won a $20 bet, not $25.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:05 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:The first thing he did was disappear for a couple of days.  The bet was that the Steelers were going to make the playoffs.  He claims he was going to send it sometime after Christmas.

Dummy Mummy! He's a total clown!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Steely wrote:

I still haven't received it yet.  I'm guessing that he's going to welch on the bet, which is to be expected coming from him.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:34 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

I still haven't received it yet.  I'm guessing that he's going to welch on the bet, which is to be expected coming from him.
Typical Squeeler fan.  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:03 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Well, that is half his weeks pay, so....
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:01 pm

Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Typical Squeeler fan.  Rolling Eyes
LOL, you REALLY need to start hanging around better people.... not ALL Steeler fans are that way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Well, that is half his weeks pay, so....
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:55 pm

What I know is that everytime I've made a bet with any steeler fan @ the b dubs if I don't get the bar keep to hold the money I don't get paid. Green Bay fans and Cinci fans pay up but the squeeler fans somehow cut out the back door or make up a lame excuse. Mummy is proof of that. It sounds to me like he's letting his gator mouth over load his non paying chicken butt. It's 20 dollars for crying out loud. The price  one good pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Dmounts wrote:What I know is that everytime I've made a bet with any steeler fan @ the b dubs if I don't get the bar keep to hold the money I don't get paid. Green Bay fans and Cinci fans pay up but the squeeler fans somehow cut out the back door or make up a lame excuse. Mummy is proof of that. It sounds to me like he's letting his gator mouth over load his non paying chicken butt. It's 20 dollars for crying out loud. The price  one good pizza.

Dude, c'mon- you cannot stereotype all Steelers fans when looking at Mummy.  You know how special and rare fans like him are around the league.  The dude sees football and his entire life through these wierd tinted Mummy-glasses that makes things that are right-wrong, up-down, right-left...I think you get the picture.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:04 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Dmounts wrote:What I know is that everytime I've made a bet with any steeler fan @ the b dubs if I don't get the bar keep to hold the money I don't get paid. Green Bay fans and Cinci fans pay up but the squeeler fans somehow cut out the back door or make up a lame excuse. Mummy is proof of that. It sounds to me like he's letting his gator mouth over load his non paying chicken butt. It's 20 dollars for crying out loud. The price  one good pizza.

Dude, c'mon- you cannot stereotype all Steelers fans when looking at Mummy.  You know how special and rare fans like him are around the league.  The dude sees football and his entire life through these wierd tinted Mummy-glasses that makes things that are right-wrong, up-down, right-left...I think you get the picture.

Dmounts stereotyping all Steelers fans as Mummy, is like us stereotyping all Browns fans as Wyckedheart.. Which one has the lower IQ??? That's a tough question!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:37 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Dmounts stereotyping all Steelers fans as Mummy, is like us stereotyping all Browns fans as Wyckedheart.. Which one has the lower IQ??? That's a tough question!
Um.... Dmounts IS mummy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Um.... Dmounts IS mummy.

Lol.  That would explain everything if true.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:41 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Um.... Dmounts IS mummy.

I cannot say how I know this... but it is fact.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

Um.... Dmounts IS mummy.

I cannot say how I know this... but it is fact.

Wouldn't that be so strange if Mummy ended up being a Brown's fan?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:22 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:

More proof latest poll:
 Most Profane NFL Fans
1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. New England Patriots
4. Detroit Lions
5. Cincinnati Bengals

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:11 am

Dmounts wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:

More proof latest poll:
 Most Profane NFL Fans
1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. New England Patriots
4. Detroit Lions
5. Cincinnati Bengals
Hmm....... Hey Die.... where have we seen this exact thing before? But... I don't know nothing....LMAO.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:13 pm

UFCK OYU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:28 am

does mummy still have his Steelers web page?
if does could you post a link would like to check it out.

does the Seahawk fan Todd still post here anymore?

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:27 pm

fiboploc wrote:does mummy still have his Steelers web page?
if does could you post a link would like to check it out.

does the Seahawk fan Todd still post here anymore?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, Todd does post here but has been away for awhile.  I haven't seen or heard from him since the Super Bowl.  I hope he's okay.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down