Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injury report: 11/19

4 posters

Go down

Injury report: 11/19 Empty Injury report: 11/19

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Here's the full injury report:

• TE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (hip, did not practice)
  • CB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (groin, did not practice)
  • LB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (hamstring, limited participant)
  • RG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ankle, did not practice)
  • LB Clay Matthews (groin, limited participant)
  • LB Nick Perry (shoulder, did not practice)
  • LG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (toe, did not practice)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Injury report: 11/19 Empty Re: Injury report: 11/19

Post by milani Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:55 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:Here's the full injury report:

• TE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (hip, did not practice)
  • CB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (groin, did not practice)
  • LB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (hamstring, limited participant)
  • RG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (ankle, did not practice)
  • LG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (toe, did not practice)

Perry is one that I would not be too concerned about. He is just a body now that pretty much can be replaced. Bush is someone you want when you have a special teams player like Cordarrelle Patterson on the other side. Rest Sitton and Lang until the last day of practice. They got to leave early the last 2 weeks. Matthews should be all right come game time.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:27 pm

milani wrote:
RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:Here's the full injury report:

Perry is one that I would not be too concerned about. He is just a body now that pretty much can be replaced. Bush is someone you want when you have a special teams player like Cordarrelle Patterson on the other side. Rest Sitton and Lang until the last day of practice. They got to leave early the last 2 weeks. Matthews should be all right come game time.
milani are you fucking sleeping during the games?Its perrys play as of late that allows capers to put clay at inside linebacker,are you sure you are a packer fan or a writer for yahoo sports?get your shit together as you are loosing creability in my book.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:14 pm

Perry's been here 3 seasons and his name is almost non-existent. He needs to earn his top pick money. Up til now he certainly has not. I see an old man like Peppers who makes plays for us like a young kid. Datone Jones is next on the list. I'm tired of the Justin Harrells and the Sherrods and the Jamal Reynolds of the world. They cost us a lot and we got burned badly. Perry needs to become Pro Bowl caliber for what we gave him.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:09 pm

milani wrote:Perry's been here 3 seasons and his name is almost non-existent. He needs to earn his top pick money. Up til now he certainly has not. I see an old man like Peppers who makes plays for us like a young kid. Datone Jones is next on the list. I'm tired of the Justin Harrells and the Sherrods and the Jamal Reynolds of the world. They cost us a lot and we got burned badly. Perry needs to become Pro Bowl caliber for what we gave him.

I'll back up Milani on this one Throttleplate.........Perry has been mostly a stiff.........  I agree he sort of 'arrived' a couple of games ago but Perry has a long way to go to elevate his stature as a top tier outside linebacker.    Remember Perry FELL EFFEN DOWN vs the Niners in the playoff game on January 5th..........no one around and just fell down in the open field.   Dork!!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 pm

well now danate jones rolled his ankle again in practice,now elliot will get some time if jones dont play.I would like to see elliot get more time as he has a motor that dont stop and i seen some penetration from him when he is in there.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down