Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tomlin

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mike Tomlin - Page 2 Empty Re: Mike Tomlin

Post by Admin Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Dmounts wrote:And She chimes is.  Razz
which probably made you cum in you jeans, since THAT is what you were waiting for.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:13 pm

At least I can still cum in my jeans LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:34 am

Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:Mike Tomlin is totally riding Big Ben's coat tails. Pittsburgh would be 2-8 if Brian Hoyer, Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco were the QB of the Steelers..

As of today, he would have his team in first place riding Hoyer's coat tails....Bwahahaha!!!
If Hoyer was Pittsburgh's QB, the Steelers would be 2-8 at best.. If Tomlin were the coach of the 2014 Browns, Cleveland would be 1-9..

Bwahahaha.....I am glad that afro afro afro afro afro afro afro is your coach. If the Browns had drafted Big Barn, He'd still have no rings and be a glorified backup....talk about riding coat tails.
Let's not get carried away, Randell.. Big Ben is way better than any QB the Browns have had. EVER!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. He walked into a championship caliber teams loaded with talent, not a sack of turd backups surrounding him.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 am

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:Mike Tomlin is totally riding Big Ben's coat tails. Pittsburgh would be 2-8 if Brian Hoyer, Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco were the QB of the Steelers..

As of today, he would have his team in first place riding Hoyer's coat tails....Bwahahaha!!!
If Hoyer was Pittsburgh's QB, the Steelers would be 2-8 at best.. If Tomlin were the coach of the 2014 Browns, Cleveland would be 1-9..

Bwahahaha.....I am glad that afro afro afro afro afro afro afro is your coach. If the Browns had drafted Big Barn, He'd still have no rings and be a glorified backup....talk about riding coat tails.
Let's not get carried away, Randell.. Big Ben is way better than any QB the Browns have had. EVER!

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. He walked into a championship caliber teams loaded with talent, not a sack of turd backups surrounding him.

...And those so-called "championship caliber teams" won squat until he got there.  You cannot diminish what Ben has accomplished as a quarterback.  He defiantly is going to make the HOF someday.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:14 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

...And those so-called "championship caliber teams" won squat until he got there.  You cannot diminish what Ben has accomplished as a quarterback.  He defiantly is going to make the HOF someday.

So you're telling me that the Steelers never won anything and had a lousy team until Bubby Roethlisberger and afro came along? How many college national championships did Bubby QB in again? It's the team and the surrounding cast. The QB gets praised or he gets crapped on with each win or loss. I don't think the media is as in love with Ben as the Steeler fans. Rape allegations will do that to you...Now Manning, Brady, Wilson, Romo and Luck....Now that's true media love and respect... lol!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:19 pm

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

So you're telling me that the Steelers never won anything and had a lousy team until Bubby Roethlisberger and afro came along? How many college national championships did Bubby QB in again? It's the team and the surrounding cast. The QB gets praised or he gets crapped on with each win or loss. I don't think the media is as in love with Ben as the Steeler fans. Rape allegations will do that to you...Now Manning, Brady, Wilson, Romo and Luck....Now that's true media love and respect... lol!

No, I'm not saying that Pittsburgh didn't win anything- I'm saying that they couldn't win the SB without him.  The Steelers were one-dimensional until Ben got there.  Also, I think it's better for the media to ignore him.  He won't get as big of a head and when we win our next Super Bowl, no one will see it coming.  That'll be this year.   afro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2