Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tomlin

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mike Tomlin Empty Mike Tomlin

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:42 am

Mike Tomlin is totally riding Big Ben's coat tails. Pittsburgh would be 2-8 if Brian Hoyer, Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco were the QB of the Steelers..

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin Empty Re: Mike Tomlin

Post by Randell60 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:06 am

Steely wrote:Mike Tomlin is totally riding Big Ben's coat tails. Pittsburgh would be 2-8 if Brian Hoyer, Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco were the QB of the Steelers..

As of today, he would have his team in first place riding Hoyer's coat tails....Bwahahaha!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:21 pm

All Coaches are only as good as the QB they have. Belichoke was BeliJOKE with out Brady. What was Chuck Noll before Bradshall, samething with Shannahan what is he without Elway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:Mike Tomlin is totally riding Big Ben's coat tails. Pittsburgh would be 2-8 if Brian Hoyer, Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco were the QB of the Steelers..

As of today, he would have his team in first place riding Hoyer's coat tails....Bwahahaha!!!
If Hoyer was Pittsburgh's QB, the Steelers would be 2-8 at best.. If Tomlin were the coach of the 2014 Browns, Cleveland would be 1-9..

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:34 am

Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

If Hoyer was Pittsburgh's QB, the Steelers would be 2-8 at best.. If Tomlin were the coach of the 2014 Browns, Cleveland would be 1-9..

Bwahahaha.....I am glad that afro afro afro afro afro afro afro is your coach. If the Browns had drafted Big Barn, He'd still have no rings and be a glorified backup....talk about riding coat tails.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:39 am

Dmounts wrote:All Coaches are only as good as the QB they have. Belichoke was BeliJOKE with out Brady. What was Chuck Noll before Bradshall, samething with Shannahan what is he without Elway?

Yet afro gets worse as Big Barn has more expeience in the league. afro was handed a championship team. Now he has to actually coach up different players and his true genius is showing.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:39 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Bwahahaha.....I am glad that afro afro afro afro afro afro afro is your coach. If the Browns had drafted Big Barn, He'd still have no rings and be a glorified backup....talk about riding coat tails.
Let's not get carried away, Randell.. Big Ben is way better than any QB the Browns have had. EVER!

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:16 pm

Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Steely wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Let's not get carried away, Randell.. Big Ben is way better than any QB the Browns have had. EVER!

I agree, bump and throw a few of these...afroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafroafro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:31 pm

Like I've said before, we'd be lucky to win a game without Ben.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:40 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:

Like I've said before, we'd be lucky to win a game without Ben.
Agreed..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am

LMFAO your lucky to win with him. BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Dmounts wrote:LMFAO your lucky to win with him. BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

You are in no position to criticize a better team than yours.  snickers

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Last game I watched your team lost to the Browns. BAAAAAAAAAAHA HA

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Dmounts wrote:Last game I watched your team lost to the Browns. BAAAAAAAAAAHA HA
 Last game I watched your team lost to a team mine handled... so what does that prove? Other than you are here only to flame... for awhile anyhow....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:09 pm

And you lost to Tampa Bay. So What. You guys beat up on your head coach a decent guy from what I've seen, then praise the rapist? If someone else says anything about Pig Ben they are Flaming? How come you don't say the samething to your so called supporters? They hate on your head coach and you say nothing. AS far as houston goes you guys had three big minutes before half time then Nada Nothing Handed LOL I say they your team got lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Dmounts wrote:And you lost to Tampa Bay. So What. You guys beat up on your head coach a decent guy from what I've seen, then praise the rapist? If someone else says anything about Pig Ben they are Flaming? How come you don't say the samething to your so called supporters? They hate on your head coach and you say nothing. AS far as houston goes you guys had three big minutes before half time then Nada Nothing Handed LOL I say they your team got lucky.

Have you ever heard the saying, "blood is thicker than water?"  If I criticize my family, then it's different than when you criticize them.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:24 pm

You ever heard the word hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:You ever heard the word hypocrite

Yea so what's your point?

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Go to the browns boards a see.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Dmounts wrote:Go to the browns boards a see.

You're going to have to be more specific as to what you want me to see.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:36 pm

You guys do the same teasing to us browns fans. Not you so much but just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Dmounts wrote:You guys do the same teasing to us browns fans. Not you so much but just saying.

I razzed you a few times but always in fun.  Never in a way that I make it personal.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 pm

Mr neither I just like to mess around, and every now and then poke the bear.LOL Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:Last game I watched your team lost to the Browns. BAAAAAAAAAAHA HA
Wow man! I know a season series split against the Steelers is a monumental accomplishment for the Browns. Did the city of Cleveland throw a parade? That's like a Superbowl for the shit stain fans. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:52 pm

And She chimes is.  Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next