Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Jets

3 posters

Go down

Thanks Jets Empty Thanks Jets

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:29 pm

From a Browns fan thanks for beating the squeelers.  cheers

Back to top Go down

Thanks Jets Empty Re: Thanks Jets

Post by wassejet Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

You're welcome! Happy to beat anyone at this point.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Where's LR, on sabbatical?
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:42 pm

guppy wrote:Where's LR, on sabbatical?
Scouting talent for the Jets.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 pm

wassejet wrote:
guppy wrote:Where's LR, on sabbatical?
Scouting talent for the Jets.

To find a diamond in the rough he should check out the Samoa Islands.  Some bad ass dudes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 pm

guppy wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                      MOE                                   LARRY                              CURLY

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlerman422 Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:21 am

I want to thank the Jets for a most disgraceful performance on Monday Night Football. This wasn't officially MNF. It was

played on Monday night. This is the worst team in football (except for Oakland). John Idzik should be fired for ever asembling

the collection of people who pose as players.

I was always a supported of Ryan. Ithought he got a bad deal from the GM. Now I think that he lost the team. How else would he allow Harvin to run out kickoffs from the back of the endzone. Giving the Jets poor position. Having to start from the ten or below.

I think that the Jets should get rid of most of the junk claiminjg to be players or coaches or other football personal.

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:12 pm

bowlerman422 wrote:I want to thank the Jets for a most disgraceful performance on Monday Night Football. This wasn't officially MNF. It was

played on Monday night. This is the worst team in football (except for Oakland). John Idzik should be fired for ever asembling

the collection of people who pose as players.

I was always a supported of Ryan. Ithought he got a bad deal from the GM. Now I think that he lost the team. How else would he allow Harvin to run out kickoffs from the back of the endzone. Giving the Jets poor position. Having to start from the ten or below.

I think that the Jets should get rid of most of the junk claiminjg to be players or coaches or other football personal.
Agree 100%. I said before that it would be foolish to fire Rex now because: who would you replace him with? But after last night's disgraceful performance, a message needs to be sent. Now it doesn't matter who you replace him with. It could be one of the flight crew for all it would matter. He has completely lost this team.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Rex doesn't have a chance with the talent that the higher ups are giving him.

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 pm

Dmounts wrote:Rex doesn't have a chance with the talent that the higher ups are giving him.
I think you're wrong. There is a good amount of talent, with the exception of QB and maybe CB, on the Jets right now and that's why I think Rex is a huge failure. Good coaching makes a big difference. Look at your team. I feel that the Jets have as much if not more talent than the Browns, but they are winning because of good coaching. Same with Miami. Consider the turmoil they had last year. But again, they have good coaching and this year have turned it around. Historically, there have been many great defensive coaches who have failed as head coaches and it's clear to me that Rex belongs on that list.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down