Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Browns sign DT

2 posters

Go down

Browns sign DT Empty Browns sign DT

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Browns signed DT Jacobbi McDaniel from their practice squad.
TE Gerell Robinson was cut in a corresponding move. McDaniel is an UDFA rookie out of Florida State.

Back to top Go down

Browns sign DT Empty Re: Browns sign DT

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:34 am

Dmounts wrote:Browns signed DT Jacobbi McDaniel from their practice squad.
TE Gerell Robinson was cut in a corresponding move. McDaniel is an UDFA rookie out of Florida State.

I heard they were offered Harvin, and looked the other way. WTH? Probably wouldn't matter since Hoyer throws behind everyone. He got away with it until yesterday.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Pressure will kill any QB. Hoyer had zip zero time to throw. He had a shoulder in his gut or a hand in his face all day. The Browns are a running team not a throwing team. Starting 3 players on the offensive line playing either out of position or as a rookie will do that. Our O line had absolutely no push at all and could not make a pocket to throw from. Jacksonville's defensive line dominated our O line and for that reason they kicked the browns ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Harvin is an over rated over paid diva. Thank goodness we didn't spend a single dime on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:23 am

Dmounts wrote:Pressure will kill any QB. Hoyer had zip zero time to throw. He had a shoulder in his gut or a hand in his face all day. The Browns are a running team not a throwing team. Starting 3 players on the offensive line playing either out of position or as a rookie will do that. Our O line had absolutely no push at all and could not make a pocket to throw from. Jacksonville's defensive line dominated our O line and for that reason they kicked the browns ass.
A running team who now is using the dancing duo, Tate and West over Crowell. West was idle during the Pitt game, but gets promoted for the Jags game? What a joke. The new offensive line didn't look so clueless the week before. The coaching game plan set them up for failure as the Jags has a very good Dline. If they're gonna stack 8 in the box every snap, then old crooked arm has to pass...He, along with the coaches failed to adjust and execute.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Last week they played a old slow beat up D Line who had no depth. This week they played an younger stronger D Line that could keep their players fresh. Two totally different games.  Hoyle did pass. He passed more times in this one game than he has all season. No my friend the Jags D line whooped our O line not allowing our team to adjust or execute. This was a typical let down game after being so high after beating your arch rival.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:10 am

Dmounts wrote:Last week they played a old slow beat up D Line who had no depth. This week they played an younger stronger D Line that could keep their players fresh. Two totally different games.  Hoyle did pass. He passed more times in this one game than he has all season. No my friend the Jags D line whooped our O line not allowing our team to adjust or execute. This was a typical let down game after being so high after beating your arch rival.

How do you wear down a D line from being refreshed? The hurry up offense. We played into their one strength. Coaching failure!! Hoyer might have passed more, but he's been off target all year, no matter who they play. Lets not even mention the dancing duo of Tate and West who run/dance like scared little boys. No Screens, no slants, and where whas the TE's in that crap game plan? It's easier to blame Greko(sp?) and the revamped O Line.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 pm

I guess we seen this game different. Hopefully our offensive back field and wideouts can get their act together under this powerfull O line and we can somehow make the playoffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:20 am

Dmounts wrote:I guess we seen this game different. Hopefully our offensive back field and wideouts can get their act together under this powerfull O line and we can somehow make the playoffs.

I wouldn't lay awake at night envisioning the playoffs....We're talking about the Browns.... cheers
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Dmounts wrote:I guess we seen this game different. Hopefully our offensive back field and wideouts can get their act together under this powerfull O line and we can somehow make the playoffs.

Yeah D, I said before the season started that the Browns would be lucky to win 7 games this year ( I'll take 7 W's over what the last MANY years have produced) and I still stand by that especially what I saw last week, now who knows what will happen once Gordon gets back on the field but he still cant help what is going on with this Defense and not so special teams.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down