Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BROWNS SIGN A QB

Go down

BROWNS SIGN A QB Empty BROWNS SIGN A QB

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Signing Jason Campbell only means that the Browns will try and trade McCoy for a draft pick, I dont see the Browns getting anything higher then a 4th round pick at best for McCoy unless they put some sort of package deal together before or on draft day if they decide to trade down and pick up a second round pick in exchange for the 6th pick overall, I hope they at least wait to see if Alabama CB Dee Milliner falls in their laps, its a long shot but most of use has seen enough draft days to know that anything can happen with the top rated 5-10 players in the draft.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BROWNS SIGN A QB Empty Re: BROWNS SIGN A QB

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Here's what they are saying:
Good night, Colt McCoy. Campbell joins McCoy and Brandon Weeden on the QB depth
chart, likely forcing the former off the roster. Campbell was a disaster in his
lone start of 2012, but was contending with a ferocious 49ers pass rush behind a
pathetic Bears offensive line. Going on 32, Campbell's elongated motion makes
him a tough sell as a starter, but he's one of the league's more stable,
experienced backups. Weeden will likely open camp as Cleveland's starter, but
it's within the realm of possibility Campbell gets on the field this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 pm

I am tired of the Browns just out right releasing players, I dont care if they get a 7th round pick, any team will give up a 7th these days for a young QB, hell I remember when the draft went 14+ deep for every team on draft day and a lot of good players came from being picked that late, hell just to mention one Brian Sipe was picked in the 11th rd out of San Diego st, the NFL draft used to go into the 20th round, sure there wasnt as many teams in the NFL but the talent is still there just look at some of the players from the canadian league, hell Kurt Warner was bagging groceries before he went to the arena league then on to the Rams, Moon was in Canada, a lotr of damn good players have been coming out of the Canadian league for many years, what I am saying is just dont cut the bastard, package him on draft day, give up a 7th, I dont care, a 7th is better then nothing.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Dmounts wrote:Here's what they are saying:
Good night, Colt McCoy. Campbell joins McCoy and Brandon Weeden on the QB depth
chart, likely forcing the former off the roster. Campbell was a disaster in his
lone start of 2012, but was contending with a ferocious 49ers pass rush behind a
pathetic Bears offensive line. Going on 32, Campbell's elongated motion makes
him a tough sell as a starter, but he's one of the league's more stable,
experienced backups. Weeden will likely open camp as Cleveland's starter, but
it's within the realm of possibility Campbell gets on the field this season.
You are right D, I see Cambell and McCoy pretty much neck and neck as QB's go, the only difference is McCoy makes more money and is younger and with the pack of QB's coming out of this years draft with the exception of the kid from WV McCoy is right up there with the rest that teams are looking for with NFL experience and wont come with 1st or 2nd round money, hell he might not come with 4 rd money and teams are looking for backups, hell McCoy may even be better then what Arizona has and that isnt saying much, just get something for him.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down