Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pranking in Dallas....

Go down

Pranking in Dallas.... Empty Pranking in Dallas....

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:17 pm

HD, what the heck?? ....Packers season not exciting enough so your hanging out at 'Boys games now and messing with stadium facilities equipment???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What the hell!!!???

Thor

Thor

Back to top Go down

Pranking in Dallas.... Empty Re: Pranking in Dallas....

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Thor11 wrote:HD, what the heck?? ....Packers season not exciting enough so your hanging out at 'Boys games now and messing with stadium facilities equipment???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What the hell!!!???

Thor

Thor

LMFAO!   There's a microcosm of society in that one little clip, Thor...  There are the innocent victims, there are the do nothings, the try hards, the could have been whom fate placed right in the driver's seat to being the hero--yet gutlessly bailed on the opportunity in the interests of saving his own fat ass...and finally--the problem solver...who is at his best when crisis demands it...and where are you at the time, Thor?  Under the bleachers getting to know Phillipe, no doubt...trying to figure out what could be happening out on the field all of the sudden that's more exciting to anyone than what you find in your hand... Laughing

Anyway--the reason you're so fascinated by this is because you've seen this clip before...  That's Eddie Lacy a couple of weeks ago running over that mound of sewage you have for a defense... Oh yeah, I almost forgot--Fuckin' Christian Ponder...  Laughing

If I were damned enough by the good lord to be Jerry Jones--the first thing I'd do after viewing that clip is have the man in the dark blue shirt summoned to my office.  When he arrived, I'd put $5 grand in his hand and say--good work--this would have been the insurance deductible that would have flown out of my wallet if you hadn't made that save...  The guy in the light blue shirt would have made the trip, too.  He, and the asswipe who was last driving that cart before it went all kamikaze would be out looking for new jobs...   Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:15 pm

LOL... That reminds me of a very early Madden game when I was in college (VERY early... sigh). Whenever a player would get "hurt," the ambulance would just run everyone else in its path over to get the injured player.. always cracked my shit up  Laughing

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:05 am

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah,,,BLAH BLAAAAA-BLAHH

...and you still didn't answer the question, side stepping the manure you're excellent at dropping. What the hell are you doing messing around at the Cowboys games??? Those are not the Tonka toys your 'woman' let's you play with in the backyard.... since you can't figure how to play with her.....Hey, at least she gets a break and a good laugh. Laughing

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down