Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD NEWS FOR CENTER MACK

2 posters

Go down

BAD NEWS FOR CENTER MACK Empty BAD NEWS FOR CENTER MACK

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Broken leg, he is out for the rest of the year.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BAD NEWS FOR CENTER MACK Empty Re: BAD NEWS FOR CENTER MACK

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:56 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Yeah bro, that hurts, even though Greco did a great job moving from right guard to center and the 9 year vet backup OT Paul McQuistan from Weber St moved to Greco's spot did a great job this afternoon that still leaves a big whole on the O-Line, you just cant replace a pro bowler, Mack until today has never missed a snap since being drafted ( hell that was the best draft pick the so called boy guiniess Eric Mangini) in round 3, you just cant replace him that easy, the Browns are realy hurting on the O-Line and the D-Line 6 weeks into the season, they need to pick it up and play with a purpose if they expect to make the playoffs, I really think this tream has a shot at the playoffs, Petine and his staff ( DONT LIKE HIS D-Coordinator) has really motivated this team.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

We can't win for losing to some degree Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:13 am

I think the O line did a great job on the fly, and will only improve with time. Yes, it sucks losing Mack, but a playoff caliber team can make adjustments and keep rolling, which they did. Too many "Negative Nancy's" that always find fault when there's non to be found....SO FAR!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:46 pm

I have to make a note of this Randell 60 just said something positive about the Browns. WTG things truly are looking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:02 pm

The way his team responded to him after the injury was priceless. A lot of support on both sides of the ball for Mack. Obviously they respect the hell out of the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:08 am

Dmounts wrote:I have to make a note of this Randell 60 just said something positive about the Browns. WTG things truly are looking up.

Iz callz it likes I sees it. Not going to heap praise when they've sucked for so long. See ya at recess... bounce
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:05 pm

Browns C Alex Mack has been diagnosed with a broken fibula and ankle, and is done for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Randell60 wrote:I think the O line did a great job on the fly, and will only improve with time. Yes, it sucks losing Mack, but a playoff caliber team can make adjustments and keep rolling, which they did. Too many "Negative Nancy's" that always find fault when there's non to be found....SO FAR!!

Not only did Greco play well moving from guard to center but McQuisten did a great job filling in over at right guard as well, McQuisten was a great pickup in the off season for the Browns.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:23 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:I think the O line did a great job on the fly, and will only improve with time. Yes, it sucks losing Mack, but a playoff caliber team can make adjustments and keep rolling, which they did. Too many "Negative Nancy's" that always find fault when there's non to be found....SO FAR!!

Not only did Greco play well moving from guard to center but McQuisten did a great job filling in over at right guard as well, McQuisten was a great pickup in the off season for the Browns.

Plus we have that other Center, McDonald ( The Butcher) waiting in the wings since he's recovered from his injury. He's supposed to be nasty in the trenches.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Plus we have that other Center, McDonald ( The Butcher) waiting in the wings since he's recovered from his injury. He's supposed to be nasty in the trenches.

You referring to Nick McDonald from Grand Valley State, I haven't heard much about the kid except he was signed as an undrafted free agent with Green Bay and after they released him he was picked up by New England and then the Chargers, unless the Browns made some moves on their roster he is still on the reserve/ non football injury list, big kid at 6'4 306 that can play both left and right guard along with center, dont know how nasty he is but they can seriously use another nasty O-Lineman, I guess time will tell if he actually gets dome playing time.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down