Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Posters

2 posters

Go down

Republican Posters Empty Republican Posters

Post by bowlerman422 Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:32 pm

To all the posters that are Republicans. My rant was not about Romney. If Johnson gave asll that money to Obama. I would have mentioned Obama instead of Romney. In my post the target was Johnson. I just could not understand how an owner of a football team would want his own team to win now. It just seems to me that Johnson is going along with Idzik and Ryan now. He doesn't care if the Jets win or lose. As long as he makes money.Shocked

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Republican Posters Empty Re: Republican Posters

Post by wassejet Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:35 pm

bowlerman422 wrote:To all the posters that are Republicans. My rant was not about Romney. If Johnson gave asll that money to Obama. I would have mentioned Obama instead of Romney. In my post the target was Johnson. I just could not understand how an owner of a football team would want his own team to win now. It just seems to me that Johnson is going along with Idzik and Ryan now. He doesn't care if the Jets win or lose. As long as he makes money.Shocked
Then why mention it at all? Football has nothing to do with politics. I happen to vote Democratic most of the time, but I would be just as upset at the way the Jets season has unfolded if George Soros owned the team. Johnson has owned the team for over ten years and during that time has demonstrated that he knows nothing about football. There are owners in the league who are passionate about winning and their decisions reflect that passion, for example: Jerry Jones, the Rooney's, the Mara's to name a few. Woody Johnson unfortunately, for Jets fans, isn't one of them. But I wouldn't care if the Koch brothers owned the Jets as long as they won.

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlerman422 Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 pm

To answer your question. The reason that I wrote that post. LR Jets got his panties all up and bothered thinking that I wrote a post that Romney was to blame for the Jets being this bad.It got so bad by him. He insulted me by calling me names It was Johnson that I was knocking. The man knows nothing about football. Everybody could see that by the mistakes he makes running the team. His hiring of Idzik was a bad mistake. He know very litttle  about running a football team. He may vgood with money handling. Personal moves is not his expertise.  Of his 12 picks this year and 8 picks last year. He got one good player from the draft. That was Richardson. He left the team with no DB's.One WR. Holes in the offensive line. Also he left the team with 20 million dollar surpluse on the cap. To bad that money can't play football.

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Post by wassejet Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 pm

bowlerman422 wrote:To answer your question. The reason that I wrote that post. LR Jets got his panties all up and bothered thinking that I wrote a post that Romney was to blame for the Jets being this bad.It got so bad by him. He insulted me by calling me names It was Johnson that I was knocking. The man knows nothing about football. Everybody could see that by the mistakes he makes running the team. His hiring of Idzik was a bad mistake. He know very litttle  about running a football team. He may vgood with money handling. Personal moves is not his expertise.  Of his 12 picks this year and 8 picks last year. He got one good player from the draft. That was Richardson. He left the team with no DB's.One WR. Holes in the offensive line. Also he left the team with 20 million dollar surpluse on the cap. To bad that money can't play football.
Believe me I understand your knocking Johnson, however, you can knock Johnson for his lack of football expertise without bringing potitics into it. Johnson's failure to win as an owner of the Jets is an issue that crosses party lines. 

wassejet
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by bowlerman422 Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am

If Johnson were a Democrat instead of a Republican. If I mentioned Obama instead of Romney. Would anybody have said anything? Would guys like LR still got their panties bothered?

I did not bring politics into the discussion. It is just what happened. Johnson gave 10 million dollars to Romney's campaign. Then said that "he would rather have Romney win. Then he would like to see the Jets win". When a man ruins a team that he owns by sticking his nose into things that he knows little about. Then he says that he hopes his team loses. That is what upsets me.

Sad

bowlerman422

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down