Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packers-Bears Predictions

+2
RingoCStarrQB
milani
6 posters

Go down

Packers-Bears Predictions Empty Packers-Bears Predictions

Post by milani Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 pm

Milani   Bears 31 Packers 17         This hurts. Prove me wrong, MM.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Packers-Bears Predictions Empty Re: Packers-Bears Predictions

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 am

milani wrote:Milani   Bears 31 Packers 17         This hurts. Prove me wrong, MM.
Ringo Bears 31 Packers 20           It's hard to win in this league when you're not playing 0-3
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 am

Milani   Bears 31 Packers 17         This hurts. Prove me wrong, MM.
Ringo Bears 31 Packers 20           It's hard to win in this league when you're not playing 0-3
Throttle Pack 21 Bears 20             Arod says RELAX,ok fuckin prove it big guy.         3-0
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

throttleplate wrote:Milani   Bears 31 Packers 17         This hurts. Prove me wrong, MM.
Throttle Pack 21 Bears 20             Arod says RELAX,ok fuckin prove it big guy.         3-0

If Duck were here he'd say this would be a break out game for us.

Break out from under a rock? I hope his homer instincts are right for once.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:39 pm

The gentlemen are sorely missed.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:20 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:The gentlemen are sorely missed.
 I have to ask... where are they? As I can clearly state... no one has been removed from this end.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:27 pm

Admin wrote:
 I have to ask... where are they? As I can clearly state... no one has been removed from this end.
the ones  missing are a group of men whom got their panties in a wad over a sport they have no individual controll over.Some think they are capable of being the GM and some think they can coach the team to a superbowl but all these missing guys are are computer keyboard coaches whom went into hiding after the players on this board told them how they really felt about their abilities
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:20 am

throttleplate wrote:
Admin wrote:
the ones  missing are a group of men whom got their panties in a wad over a sport they have no individual controll over.Some think they are capable of being the GM and some think they can coach the team to a superbowl but all these missing guys are are computer keyboard coaches whom went into hiding after the players on this board told them how they really felt about their abilities
OK... so they are being treated for butt-hurt then? Lol.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am

We have no idea what they are being treated for......Headhurt, FeelingsHurt, whatever.    We'll know things are somewhat OK if Duck is simply holed up in his Packers bar this morning in northern LALA-land guzzling his Beer Advocate watching Da Bears and Packers duke it out.

Leaving the board for awhile can be a good thing...........but not during the season for God's sake.    This board is hallowed ground I tell you............hallowed EFFEN ground.   Kuhn is pissed at these guys.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:We have no idea what they are being treated for......Headhurt, FeelingsHurt, whatever.    We'll know things are somewhat OK if Duck is simply holed up in his Packers bar this morning in northern LALA-land guzzling his Beer Advocate watching Da Bears and Packers duke it out.

Leaving the board for awhile can be a good thing...........but not during the season for God's sake.    This board is hallowed ground I tell you............hallowed EFFEN ground.   Kuhn is pissed at these guys.

I like to think of it as more of a sabbatical. There have been some multi-page tirades that have been hitting these pages for a long time. Sometimes it is good to clear the air and retreat. The door is now open for more rational thought and hopefully, some fresh new posters.
In light of what appears to be a sub par season this void can obviously be filled.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:01 pm

I doubt they will be back for awhile.........if ever.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:I doubt they will be back for awhile.........if ever.
 That's a shame. I have always wondered why grown men see the need to be 100% correct all the time and demand others to accept their viewpoint. I've always operated under the premise that the difference are in fact what make us uniquely united. As someone once said... a soldier I believe..." I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it." It is what makes us Americans so free.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Admin wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:I doubt they will be back for awhile.........if ever.
 That's a shame. I have always wondered why grown men see the need to be 100% correct all the time and demand others to accept their viewpoint. I've always operated under the premise that the difference are in fact what make us uniquely united. As someone once said... a soldier I believe..." I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend with my life your right to say it." It is what makes us Americans so free.
You most accurately described and nailed the reason why this board is down to three posters (veteran Packers fans) by the person who I told that this is exactly what was going to happen with his often off-putting, self righteous post against his fellow posters.

NOW I'M PISSED...about it  (lol)

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:24 pm

We are not the coaches...We are not the players...We are not the GM's...We are not the owners...We are merely the fans.  Just sit back and enjoy...and sometimes suffer.

Laughing
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:17 pm

Admin wrote:
RingoCStarrQBe male wrote:I doubt they will be back for awhile.........if ever.

It is called "ego", the fatal flaw of the male of the species. Shakespeare depicted it to a tee.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:59 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:We are not the coaches...We are not the players...We are not the GM's...We are not the owners...We are merely the fans.  Just sit back and enjoy...and sometimes suffer.

Laughing

Very well said. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:31 am

duck is with his bar buddies,ya know the ones whom agree with him after a few shirley cocktails.And hd,he is at the gopher stadium watching teddy bridgewater,the qb that is gonna turn the vikings franchise around which is quite possible if he plays like he did today against a suspect atlanta team.Hd is a viking fan at heart and i swear i saw him on the tv screen.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:44 am

i am 4-0 now,show me the love bitches hahahahaha
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:54 pm

throttleplate wrote:duck is with his bar buddies,ya know the ones whom agree with him after a few shirley cocktails.And hd,he is at the gopher stadium watching teddy bridgewater,the qb that is gonna turn the vikings franchise around which is quite possible if he plays like he did today against a suspect atlanta team.Hd is a viking fan at heart and i swear i saw him on the tv screen.
Hd is a viking fan at heart ??       HD and Thor ??
  No
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:55 pm

throttleplate wrote:duck is with his bar buddies,ya know the ones whom agree with him after a few shirley cocktails.And hd,he is at the gopher stadium watching teddy bridgewater,the qb that is gonna turn the vikings franchise around which is quite possible if he plays like he did today against a suspect atlanta team.Hd is a viking fan at heart and i swear i saw him on the tv screen.

Mother-fucker!!  I told that chowder-fuck he'd end up with a free colonoscopy with his own camera lens if he didn't put that thing away, but hey, I thought my disguise rocked your granny's north dakota china from the farmhouse walls.  Pretty cool, eh--the way I slipped in/out while putting the club to Teddy's ankle four days before the game?  Some dude with no teeth in a purple Favre jersey with a NASCAR button pinned on the front (said he was a transplant from cheeseland) even asked for an autograph and if he could go in for a hit on the teet, but I quickly farted and sent him longing for home before he could discover that I wasn't really Tonya and those weren't really teets...

Last edited by _HD_ on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:02 pm

throttleplate wrote:i am 4-0 now,show me the love bitches hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
throttleplate