Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOLT MCTHUD GETS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS INTO TROUBLE

Go down

DOLT MCTHUD GETS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS INTO TROUBLE Empty DOLT MCTHUD GETS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS INTO TROUBLE

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] knows it's been a bad few months when he can't toss a few passes without getting an entire school in trouble.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]McCoyIn Springfield, Ill., last month to make an appearance at an annual Fellowship of Christian Athletes banquet, he threw balls to students of Sacred Heart-Griffin High School, including one football player. That prompted someone to submit a complaint to the Illinois High School Association about whether the workout represented an illegal practice, according to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

What? This is too late for April Fools'. I don't see Ashton Kutcher around so no one is getting punked. It's hard to believe that anyone thought anyone else was gaining an advantage because McCoy threw a few harmless passes before, let me stress this again, a Fellowship of Christian Athletes banquet.

Let me answer the complaint: No, this wasn't illegal. The only thing wrong about this situation is that someone submitted a complaint.

"He shared his faith and played with them and threw the ball around a little bit," Sacred Heart-Griffin football coach Ken Leonard told
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "It was unbelievable experience. I'm sorry if any rules were broken, but in this instance, if I was wrong, I don't want to be right."

Marty Hickman, executive director of the Illinois High School Association, told the State Journal-Register that the matter is being reviewed.

This past year has been so difficult that McCoy has to wonder whether he was on the cover of the Madden video game.

His 2011 season ended with a concussion that knocked him out of the final three games. His starting job would've gone to either
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if the Browns reportedly had their way this offseason.

Now, McCoy finds out that he can't throw a football without getting scrutinized.
Hell, I didnt even know he could through a football, maybe he should show us Browns fans a little of that in the 2012 season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DOLT MCTHUD GETS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS INTO TROUBLE Empty Re: DOLT MCTHUD GETS HIGH SCHOOL KIDS INTO TROUBLE

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:25 pm

If this is true I would say parent, coaches or whoever is taking thing WAYYYY TOO FREAKING FAR and should be taken out back into the wood shed and have the bitch slapped out of him or her!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down