For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Go down

For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Before any of you fans from other cities think you have it worse than them, ask yourself:
1) Has your football team made it to the Super Bowl?
2) Do you have a sports franchise that won a championship (of any significance) in the last 66 years?
3) Did you cheer for a football team that moved to a different city, became a perennial contender (and won two Super Bowls), while, three years later, you received a bag of flaming shit on your door step with the words "Football Team" written on it in sharpie? Did that flaming bag of shit continue to burn for 15 years (and counting)?
4) Did the greatest basketball player of a generation make sweet championship babies with the least deserving city in the U.S., and then come crawling back to much adulation because your city is so goddamned starved for a championship that — like a man that has been in prison for several decades — it will take anything that remotely resembles what it's looking for to get the job done?
5) Has your "rival" football team beaten you 19 out of the last 21 times, the two exceptions being a 13-9 screamer played in -10 degree weather in 2009 and a 20-14 victory in which your Browns forced EIGHT TURNOVERS (3 INTs, 5 Fumbles) yet the game came down to the last possession?
6) Does your baseball team have the most racist logo in sports, but nobody gives a fuck because they haven't been relevant since the mid-1990s?
7) Did the only playmaker you've had in 25 years smoke and drink his way into what is looking more and more like a season-long suspension?
Cool Has your football team played on Sunday or Monday Night Football since Barack Obama was serving as president?
Every single year you get excited about the impending Cleveland Browns season. Every single year you know you shouldn't be getting excited. Every single year you convince yourself, that if EVERYTHING goes right, the Browns might go 8-8, which seems like an awfully modest goal. And every single year they go 5-11, or 4-12, miss out on the highest draft picks and lather, rinse, repeat.
On the bright side, it's going to be exciting to watch Johnny Football separate his shoulder trying to stretch a 3-yard gain into a meaningless first-down late in a game that doesn't matter because we were eliminated from playoff contention in mid-October.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Fact : It took the Steelers 42 years to win an NFL championship. 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Admin on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Dmounts wrote:Fact : It took the Steelers 42 years to win an NFL championship. 
 True... but at least they have a shot at being a winning team. Last time the Browns won anything.... the Wright brothers were still bicycle mechanics!
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 pm

LOL Now that's funny I don't care who you are. LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Randell60 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:13 am

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Fact : It took the Steelers 42 years to win an NFL championship. 
 True... but at least they have a shot at being a winning team. Last time the Browns won anything.... the Wright brothers were still bicycle mechanics!

The Irony: They were from Dayton Ohio, and life long Browns fans. They even had a sign in their shop that read..."SUPER BOWL CHAMPS." People would come in and say, "What the heck is this Super Bowl thing? They would laugh and say, " Don't worry, it's one our next inventions...wait for it."  LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:37 pm

SuperPulb wrote:The Cleveland Browns went on to dominate the AAFC, compiling a 47–4–3 record in the league's four active seasons and winning its championship in each of them. The Browns won a championship in their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as well as in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seasons
 And at the same time.... some caveman discovered that meat held over a fire tastes better..... so what's your point?  The fact remains..... no Superbowl championship. The current team, while it has same name and colors, and was GIVEN the history, is not even a shadow of the previous one.... which HAS gone on the the Superbowl and HAS rings. So... to me to talk about the Browns you refer to.... make sure you mention they are now called the Baltimore Ravens and are still a rival to the Steelers. The current team is not... as much as this pains Cleveland pro football fans. So.. you guys get to play your Superbowl this coming weekend. Good luck to you.


Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Randell60 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 am

Admin wrote:
SuperPulb wrote:The Cleveland Browns went on to dominate the AAFC, compiling a 47–4–3 record in the league's four active seasons and winning its championship in each of them. The Browns won a championship in their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as well as in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seasons
 And at the same time.... some caveman discovered that meat held over a fire tastes better..... so what's your point?  The fact remains.... no Superbowl championship. The current team, while it has same name and colors, and was GIVEN the history, is not even a shadow of the previous one.... which HAS gone on the the Superbowl and HAS rings. So... to me to talk about the Browns you refer to.... make sure you mention they are now called the Baltimore Ravens and are still a rival to the Steelers. The current team is not... as much as this pains Cleveland pro football fans. So.. you guys get to play your Superbowl this coming weekend. Good luck to you.

......I just read this, and was like...LOL......
 
          
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Admin wrote:
SuperPulb wrote:The Cleveland Browns went on to dominate the AAFC, compiling a 47–4–3 record in the league's four active seasons and winning its championship in each of them. The Browns won a championship in their inaugural NFL season, as well as in the 1954, 1955, and 1964 seasons
 And at the same time.... some caveman discovered that meat held over a fire tastes better..... so what's your point?  The fact remains..... no Superbowl championship. The current team, while it has same name and colors, and was GIVEN the history, is not even a shadow of the previous one.... which HAS gone on the the Superbowl and HAS rings. So... to me to talk about the Browns you refer to.... make sure you mention they are now called the Baltimore Ravens and are still a rival to the Steelers. The current team is not... as much as this pains Cleveland pro football fans. So.. you guys get to play your Superbowl this coming weekend. Good luck to you.
You might be right. The Old Browns still own the steelers. Freakin Modell may be never RIP. Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by wyckedheart8 on Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:
SuperPulb wrote:The Cleveland Browns went on to dominate the AAFC, compiling a 47–4–3 record in the league's four active seasons and winning its championship in each of them. The Browns won a championship in their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as well as in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seasons
 And at the same time.... some caveman discovered that meat held over a fire tastes better..... so what's your point?  The fact remains..... no Superbowl championship. The current team, while it has same name and colors, and was GIVEN the history, is not even a shadow of the previous one.... which HAS gone on the the Superbowl and HAS rings. So... to me to talk about the Browns you refer to.... make sure you mention they are now called the Baltimore Ravens and are still a rival to the Steelers. The current team is not... as much as this pains Cleveland pro football fans. So.. you guys get to play your Superbowl this coming weekend. Good luck to you.
You might be right. The Old Browns still own the steelers. Freakin Modell may be never RIP. Shocked

LMAO
avatar
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1712
Join date : 2012-01-24
Age : 56
Location : The Heart of it all

Back to top Go down

Re: For Dmounts... LOL of course!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum