Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok Wyk and Dmounts

2 posters

Go down

Ok Wyk and Dmounts Empty Ok Wyk and Dmounts

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

If the Cavs take Alex Len #1 overall  (like a lot of so called experts are predicting) I'm done with them. This guy wasn't even second team all ACC. o do you guys likeI dont want a 7'0 205 lbs center with a blown knee either! No to Noel! Im liking McLemore out of Kansas and Porter from Georgetown. who do you guys like?

Back to top Go down

Ok Wyk and Dmounts Empty Re: Ok Wyk and Dmounts

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:31 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:If the Cavs take Alex Len #1 overall  (like a lot of so called experts are predicting) I'm done with them. This guy wasn't even second team all ACC. o do you guys likeI dont want a 7'0 205 lbs center with a blown knee either! No to Noel! Im liking McLemore out of Kansas and Porter from Georgetown. who do you guys like?

I like Zeller from Indiana better then Len, but I like the kid from Georgetown, the Center from Kentucky would not be ble to handle the NBA centers, although he will put on more mass over the next 3-5 years I dont think it would be enough still but you never know, Robinson the center that played with San Anton before Duncan was drafted was 5'11 in his junior year in high school and he just bursted from his seams in a year and a half, but you just cant count on a kid putting on 65 + lbs with most of that being muscle, this draft is a coin toss as #1 overalls go, The Cavs are tryingto trade the pick along with their 19th pick as well, there is 2 days left to see what happens, I have always been a take the best on the board no mater the position and for me, overall if the Cavs end up keeping the #1 pic they have to go with Ben McLemore from Kansas.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Cavs have 4 picks in this draft, they have to find a center and there will be at least two in the second round, I would also love to see them draft the kid a SF from Ohio State as well.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Cavs have 4 picks in this draft, they have to find a center and there will be at least two in the second round, I would also love to see them draft the kid a SF from Ohio State as well.

does DeShaun Thomas play defense at all?  Not sure if he will be liked by Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Well, first off I dont like Brown, never did and it was stupid to bring him back, Thomas uped his D game, he had to Matta was all over him about that, that was the reason he came off the bench his freshman and sophmore years, another thing I dont like is the interest in Paul Pierce, dont need a 35 year old on fumes, they have offered the Celtics BOTH of their 2nd rd picks for him.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:09 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Well, first off I dont like Brown, never did and it was stupid to bring him back, Thomas uped his D game, he had to Matta was all over him about that, that was the reason he came off the bench his freshman and sophmore years, another thing I dont like is the interest in Paul Pierce, dont need a 35 year old on fumes, they have offered the Celtics BOTH of their 2nd rd picks for him.

It doesn't make sense why a Pierce type player would go to a non championship contender. This team (Cavs) are not in the hunt right now. I dont like the Brown rehire either, been there done that. Did they sign him in hopes it would lure LeBron back if he opts out in 2014? Doubtful at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Yeah, I think that is exactly why they brought him back, no other reason, LaQuit loved him, as for the center Lenn I did a little checking on him and just about everyone is saying he has a mean streak in him, and just about everything is pointing to a lambier type player with the exception that scouts are also saying that his comitment is lacking at times and he takes some plays off as well, Cavs would be better of if they can move down a couple spots but no lower then 5th but I think thats going to be tougher then anyone thinks because they are probably trying to get another lotto pick in exchange for swaping picks, players or whatever, this is just a bad year for clear cut top notch talent.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:55 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, I think that is exactly why they brought him back, no other reason, LaQuit loved him, as for the center Lenn I did a little checking on him and just about everyone is saying he has a mean streak in him, and just about everything is pointing to a lambier type player with the exception that scouts are also saying that his comitment is lacking at times and he takes some plays off as well, Cavs would be better of if they can move down a couple spots but no lower then 5th but I think thats going to be tougher then anyone thinks because they are probably trying to get another lotto pick in exchange for swaping picks, players or whatever, this is just a bad year for clear cut top notch talent.

Agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Anthony Bennett??????? REALLY? WOW

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:13 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:Anthony Bennett??????? REALLY? WOW

Yeah, they went with NEED instead of best player available, Bennet is undersized ( a tweener PF,SF) Loved the 19th pick, and then they STEAL a guy from California that can shoot the lights out and defend, this guy would have been fantastic coming off the bench and they allowed Portland to come in and take him away for 2 second round future picks and their 4th pick wont even make the damn teamn, enough said.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:42 pm

Man I hope they dont sign that center, forget his name but he played with Lakers and last year sat out all season with the 76ers because of double knee surgery at 17 million per, byrant or something like that, he is on the downslide because of his injuries and never really was the dominate force they thought he would be in the NBA, and they are looking at Greg Oden as well, hell he has played 82 games since being drafted 5-6 years ago because of his knees and foot, if they get him it better be at minimum, nuiff said.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Man I hope they dont sign that center, forget his name but he played with Lakers and last year sat out all season with the 76ers because of double knee surgery at 17 million per, byrant or something like that, he is on the downslide because of his injuries and never really was the dominate force they thought he would be in the NBA, and they are looking at Greg Oden as well, hell he has played 82 games since being drafted 5-6 years ago because of his knees and foot, if they get him it better be at minimum, nuiff said.

Agree... Andrew Bynum. They were rumored to be interested in him last year. I also hear that they are looking at Timberwolves center Nikola Pekovic. not to mention "possible" interest in Greg Oden. how about Jarrod Jack or an Andre Iguodala (may want way too much)? 20 mill in cap space should get someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Should Iguodala signed a 4 year 20 mill contract I think it was with warriors, I would only be interested in Oden if it was the NBA minimum until he proves his body can take it, never know everyone thought big Z was a waist but he over came after his 5th year I think it was, but sometimes certain peoples bodies just wont be able to take the strain and pounding sports put on them, I would hate to see him finally turn into another Z without at least giving him a one year shot with a cavs option for more years afterwards, but the option would be only for the cavs not Oden.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:23 pm

well Wyk, looks like our nightmare is going to become reality.Cavs offered Bynum 2 year 24million. ATL cant match that offer. I like the Jack signing though

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am

Basketball????? Rotflmao....
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:47 am

Toddseahawks wrote:Basketball????? Rotflmao....

Nothing else to talk about yet, maybe Task and mummy can add insightful dialog to this board, again.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:37 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:

Nothing else to talk about yet, maybe Task and mummy can add insightful dialog to this board, again.  

Im just kidding capt.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:

Im just kidding capt.

Oh, I know.... I wasn't though  lol!  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey Todd come on down to Drunken babble.... Im trying to talk MMA there. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down