Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game

5 posters

Go down

EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game Empty EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game

Post by guppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Here is exclusive video from the preseason contest between the New York Jets and the Indianapolis Colts.

The TV networks didn't want you to see this, and it was therefore censored due to excessive violence, foul language and fighting.

However, thanks to your intrepid researcher and reporter - me - you can only get it right here in this forum.  Cool

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game

Post by LRJets Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:15 pm

BET YOU'D RATHER SEE THAT THAN TODAY'S NE - MIAMI GAME.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game Empty Re: EXCLUSIVE - Video from Jets - Colts game

Post by Rick Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:38 pm

LRJets wrote:BET YOU'D RATHER SEE THAT THAN TODAY'S NE - MIAMI GAME.

Game? I didn't see much of a game. I'll listen to the excuse-athon on the local rumpswab radio and feel better, but God, that was awful.

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Rick wrote:

Game? I didn't see much of a game. I'll listen to the excuse-athon on the local rumpswab radio and feel better, but God, that was awful.
Gup and I have been ragging each other for years vis a' vis our teams.  All in good fun.  My only regret as a Jets fan, is we met during the Brady years.  That's like if our grandfathers met during the Yankees years of Boston's series draught.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 am

Definitely. Rolling Eyes

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:05 am

LRJets wrote:
Rick wrote:

Gup and I have been ragging each other for years vis a' vis our teams.  All in good fun.  My only regret as a Jets fan, is we met during the Brady years.  That's like if our grandfathers met during the Yankees years of Boston's series draught.

Time for Garoppolo. 

Brady said he'll retire "when he sucks".

Well?

(Just kidding.  Well, half kidding.  Well, maybe not.  Oh shit, I don't know.)

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:11 am

Brady is now 6-7 in Miami.  Hard to believe.
BB is the best game adjuster in the NFL.  He'll fix whatever needs fixing.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:26 am

LRJets wrote:Brady is now 6-7 in Miami.  Hard to believe.
BB is the best game adjuster in the NFL.  He'll fix whatever needs fixing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am

Rick wrote:

Rick, let me know after you listen (cause I don't plan to) whether the majority of local fan and media post mortem sentiment is more about excuse making (blaming refs, blaming the heat, etc.), or more of an acknowledgement that the Pats got their asses kicked on both sides of the ball?  

And whether they give Miami proper credit for a victory well earned?  

Knowshon Moreno?  Cameron Wake?   You kidding me?  Played out of their minds.  Why can't we get players like that?

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:19 pm

The Dolphins have put together a pretty damn good roster as compared with them last year.

And Tannehill looks like he has matured a lot as a QB.  Not many bad decisions by him that I recall.

Maybe the AFCE will be a dogfight all year this year...

...and Pats haters (outside of NY, Buffalo and Miami) will finally stop discrediting NE's yearly win total because (according to them) the Pats get five or six "easy" wins every year by playing in the pathetic AFCE.  We have all seen that argument a million times.  It comes from places like Pittsburgh, Oakland, Baltimore and various NFC venues whose fans don't even watch that many NE or AFC games, but just parrot the argument because that's what they read and they have no original thoughts of their own.  Well, the Bills just beat the Bears at their place, and the Jets won at home.  This aint no easy division this year. 

And let us not forget the Jets, Bills and Fins draft ahead of NE every year.  So at some point, we should see the effect of the better talent eventually show itself on the field. 

So many good teams in the league.  It aint easy to be in the hunt year in, year out.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 pm

guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
Rick wrote:

Time for Garoppolo. 

Did you hear Manning's reaction to that comment?

"I'd think I'll retire just before I suck."

Always thinking that guy.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:15 pm

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:
LRJets wrote:
Rick wrote:

Time for Garoppolo. 

George, I did read Manning's reaction.  He agreed with TB12.   Oh, he used the word "until".  Peyton said,  “Right until you suck — I think that’s a pretty good rule right there.” 

Yes, smart fellow, no doubt.

itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2014/09/04/peyton-manning-tom-bradys-rule-on-playing-until-you-suck-is-a-good-one/

Well, here it is Monday at 7:00 PM, and I have not watched or listened to one football show or sports talk at all.

'magine that?  I'm a little off kilter today.  Just a little.

Now where did I put that phone number of my psychiatrist? 

Damn it.  Just when you really something, you can't find it.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

Rick wrote:

Rick, let me know after you listen (cause I don't plan to) whether the majority of local fan and media post mortem sentiment is more about excuse making (blaming refs, blaming the heat, etc.), or more of an acknowledgement that the Pats got their asses kicked on both sides of the ball? 

Excuse making almost entirely. And almost nobody, with the exception of Felger and a handful of callers who were ridiculed for it, gave any weight to the idea that trading Mankins might have had even a little to do with the fact that the o line played like they'd just met. They have to do something about that. Every team in the division has an above average d line, and the team they play this week might be better than any of them.

And whether they give Miami proper credit for a victory well earned?

Most people actually did. Including me.

The best were Smerlas and DeOssie. Brady played well, Vince played well, Revis played well, good gameplan. You would have thought the Pats won. 

Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:40 am

George, I did read Manning's reaction.  He agreed with TB12.   Oh, he used the word "until".  Peyton said,  “Right until you suck — I think that’s a pretty good rule right there.” 

I just kinda half heard it during the pregame on sunday night.
Either one of them could wind up embarrassing themselves or going out with a title but if I had to pick I'd say Brady is the one most likely to finish like Unitas rather than Elway. Or even like Montana.

No real reason, just a feeling.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Rick wrote:

The best were Smerlas and DeOssie. Brady played well, Vince played well, Revis played well, good gameplan. You would have thought the Pats won. 

The gameplan out and out sucked.  Terrible plays on first down, constantly leaving themselves second and ten. 

I'll blame this guy for that:

We know what to expect from Smerlas, that's his schtick.  Its his way of being "predictably cute". 

Doesn't sound like DeOssie though.  I don't think of him as an out and out homer.

Again,  imo the best summary was from Coach Cowher.  "NE got beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball."   After hearing that, is there really anything more about the game that one needs to know? 

Tommy Kelly wherefore art thou?
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:56 pm

So, after what Knowshon Moreno did to the Pats front seven, what should we expect next week from Adrian Peterson playing in a fired up Minnesota in their home opener?  LOL.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:07 am

guppy wrote:Here is exclusive video from the preseason contest between the New York Jets and the Indianapolis Colts.

The TV networks didn't want you to see this, and it was therefore censored due to excessive violence, foul language and fighting.

However, thanks to your intrepid researcher and reporter - me - you can only get it right here in this forum.  Cool

Oh good Lord, nothing feminine about these 'ladies'.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:06 am

Rack em baby Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down