Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety?

2 posters

Go down

Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety? Empty Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety?

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 pm

He's only 231 lbs. and has the speed to stay with all receivers.  It would be interesting to see how he can do.  I know that Dick Lebeau has already moved him around during practice and he's picked off a pass that was intended for Antonio Brown.  Just a thought anyway.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety? Empty Re: Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety?

Post by Admin Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:47 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:He's only 231 lbs. and has the speed to stay with all receivers.  It would be interesting to see how he can do.  I know that Dick Lebeau has already moved him around during practice and he's picked off a pass that was intended for Antonio Brown.  Just a thought anyway.
 I'd think he better figure out how to play linebacker before they start moving him around.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety? Empty Re: Letting Ryan Shazier play some corner and safety?

Post by diehardsteersfan Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:He's only 231 lbs. and has the speed to stay with all receivers.  It would be interesting to see how he can do.  I know that Dick Lebeau has already moved him around during practice and he's picked off a pass that was intended for Antonio Brown.  Just a thought anyway.
 I'd think he better figure out how to play linebacker before they start moving him around.

I'm not sure he's going to be big enough to play linebacker on our defense.  He has already shown that he's going to have problems tackling some of the bigger running backs and TE's.  That might change but right now I'm not sold on him playing that position.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'm not sure he's going to be big enough to play linebacker on our defense.  He has already shown that he's going to have problems tackling some of the bigger running backs and TE's.  That might change but right now I'm not sold on him playing that position.
If what you say is true.... we're in for a very long season. Ben & the "O" better be able to put up 49 pts against anyone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

If what you say is true.... we're in for a very long season. Ben & the "O" better be able to put up 49 pts against anyone.

I really don't know whether our defense is going to get it together or not.  If they play anything like they did against Philadelphia, we're in for a long season.  

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down