Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouch. Not good

3 posters

Go down

Ouch. Not good Empty Ouch. Not good

Post by Stampede Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Bell and Blount. I believe Blounts been in trouble for this before. Could be looking at a long suspension. Figures, I remember Mummy bitching big time when the Steelers passed over Blount years ago and he went to Tampa instead. Tomlin owns Mummy again.

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Ouch. Not good Empty Re: Ouch. Not good

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Stampede wrote:Bell and Blount.   I believe Blounts been in trouble for this before.  Could be looking at a long suspension.   Figures,  I remember Mummy bitching big time when the Steelers passed over Blount years ago and he went to Tampa instead.   Tomlin owns Mummy again.

Yea, it's true.  I believe they are both going to be arrested for drugs.  I didnt know that Blount had been in trouble with this before.  What a couple of dumbasses.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:33 am

It happens. I'm sure the Colts will probably lose somebody at some point in time for the same thing. Not so long ago the Colts wouldn't even pursue players with character issues. We have several on the roster now. Brazill already got suspended and cut. D`Rick Rodgers has a boatload of talent but failed multiple drug tests in college. We signed a UDFA corner out of Florida that's playing like a stud in preseason (Purifoy). He got busted with narcotics and the only reason he's not in prison is because he turned informant. We`re starting to look like Todds Seahawks with all the drug users:) Then there's Irsay......Beware of the Colts though. Our offense is going to be deadly and this is by far the best defense we've had in the last 20 years. Superbowl, you heard it here first.

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Stampede wrote:It happens.  I'm sure the Colts will probably lose somebody at some point in time for the same thing.  Not so long ago the Colts wouldn't even pursue players with character issues.  We have several on the roster now.  Brazill already got suspended and cut.  D`Rick Rodgers has a boatload of talent but failed multiple drug tests in college.  We signed a UDFA corner out of Florida that's playing like a stud in preseason (Purifoy).  He got busted with narcotics and the only reason he's not in prison is because he turned informant.  We`re starting to look like Todds Seahawks with all the drug users:)  Then there's Irsay......Beware of the Colts though.  Our offense is going to be deadly and this is by far the best defense we've had in the last 20 years.  Superbowl, you heard it here first.
 I think that the issue of pot is becoming less frowned upon by society in general. There are more who have done it and more who have been around those that do. It's becoming a taboo that isn't as taboo as once was. I'm certainly not condoning it, more offering an opinion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Stampede wrote:It happens.  I'm sure the Colts will probably lose somebody at some point in time for the same thing.  Not so long ago the Colts wouldn't even pursue players with character issues.  We have several on the roster now.  Brazill already got suspended and cut.  D`Rick Rodgers has a boatload of talent but failed multiple drug tests in college.  We signed a UDFA corner out of Florida that's playing like a stud in preseason (Purifoy).  He got busted with narcotics and the only reason he's not in prison is because he turned informant.  We`re starting to look like Todds Seahawks with all the drug users:)  Then there's Irsay......Beware of the Colts though.  Our offense is going to be deadly and this is by far the best defense we've had in the last 20 years.  Superbowl, you heard it here first.
 I think that the issue of pot is becoming less frowned upon by society in general. There are more who have done it and more who have been around those that do. It's becoming a taboo that isn't as taboo as once was. I'm certainly not condoning it, more offering an opinion.

What they did was just plain dumb though.  Driving around smoking dope in your car and stinking it up enough for a cop to smell it when he went by you and that's why they got busted.  Wow!  On top of that, the police report said that Bell didn't think it was illegal to drive while high on pot.   affraid

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

What they did was just plain dumb though.  Driving around smoking dope in your car and stinking it up enough for a cop to smell it when he went by you and that's why they got busted.  Wow!  On top of that, the police report said that Bell didn't think it was illegal to drive while high on pot.   affraid
Remember, these guys are football players. basically morons with money. Nothing they say or do surprises me. They have been given a free pass because of the abilities with a ball- thru high school & college. Now someone hands them a shit pile of cash,puts them in the limelight... and we expect them to know what to do. Yea.... it's dumb.... but not surprising dumb. I doubt either of these two would or could come up with a cure for cancer.... or even a cure for jock itch! LOL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:

Remember, these guys are football players. basically morons with money. Nothing they say or do surprises me. They have been given a free pass because of the abilities with a ball- thru high school & college. Now someone hands them a shit pile of cash,puts them in the limelight... and we expect them to know what to do. Yea.... it's dumb.... but not surprising dumb. I doubt either of these two would or could come up with a cure for cancer.... or even a cure for jock itch! LOL

lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:54 am

Kinda thought the group name & song title was appropriate. LOL. Bell & Blount... "Doobie Bros".
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Admin wrote:

t the group name & song title was appropriate. LOL. Bell & Blount... "Doobie Bros".

Wow, I don't ever remember them sounding this bad.  I always like the Doobie Brothers...but the lead singer sounds like he is really nervous and partially out of tune.  

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down