Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best green bay radio station for packer talk?

3 posters

Go down

best green bay radio station for packer talk? Empty best green bay radio station for packer talk?

Post by throttleplate Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:18 am

i I started listening to WDUZ sports talk radio out of green bay on the computer just today as i want to hear all the talk about training camp.I live in the philippines and i watch the games on game Day but i enjoy listening to fans call in and bitch.Am i listening to the proper station for such news on the pack?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

best green bay radio station for packer talk? Empty Re: best green bay radio station for packer talk?

Post by milani Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 pm

throttleplate wrote:i I started listening to WDUZ sports talk radio out of green bay on the computer just today as i want to hear all the talk about training camp.I live in the philippines and i watch the games on game Day but i enjoy listening to fans call in and bitch.Am i listening to the proper station for such news on the pack?

No, HD will remind you to listen to 1130 AM out of Minneapolis, KFAN. They spend most of their time bitching about the Pack than they do their own team.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

best green bay radio station for packer talk? Empty Re: best green bay radio station for packer talk?

Post by throttleplate Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:33 pm

milani wrote:
throttleplate wrote:i I started listening to WDUZ sports talk radio out of green bay on the computer just today as i want to hear all the talk about training camp.I live in the philippines and i watch the games on game Day but i enjoy listening to fans call in and bitch.Am i listening to the proper station for such news on the pack?

No, HD will remind you to listen to 1130 AM out of Minneapolis, KFAN. They spend most of their time bitching about the Pack than they do their own team.

when i was back home in north dakota visiting i always listened to paul allen on kfan,the best time to listen in was always after a viking loss monday mornings.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 am

throttleplate wrote:
milani wrote:

when i was back home in north dakota visiting i always listened to paul allen on kfan,the best time to listen in was always after a viking loss monday mornings.

The one Monday I liked best was in 2003 when lowly Arizona knocked the Vikings out on the last play of the season.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 pm

milani wrote:
throttleplate wrote:
milani wrote:

The one Monday I liked best was in 2003 when lowly Arizona knocked the Vikings out on the last play of the season.

I'd love to hear Thor's thoughts on that one.  After all his discussion about Favre's return to Lambeau in purple, it would be nice to hear about something new.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down