Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2014 NFC Championship Game

Go down

2014 NFC Championship Game Empty 2014 NFC Championship Game

Post by RingoCStarrQB Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:39 am

Kickoff is around 2 p.m. Lambeau Field time on January 18th, 2015.   The game will be televised on FOX.   Not sure if Pam Oliver will be on the sidelines or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn !!
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

2014 NFC Championship Game Empty Re: 2014 NFC Championship Game

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Kickoff is around 2 p.m. Lambeau Field time on January 18th, 2015.   The game will be televised on FOX.   Not sure if Pam Oliver will be on the sidelines or not.

Jeezus Ringo...  How many times does it take?  Just say *NO* to ghetto booty queens!  The legacy of your penis demands better scrutiny than this.  Look at #08 there for example...  That mofo is pullin' it down into a sprinting position in the blocks getting ready to turn in his best 40 to pull that shit out of his viewfinder and here you are corrupting our shit after a fine weekend with the bulbous ass Oliver Hardy there...   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:52 pm

_HD_ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Kickoff is around 2 p.m. Lambeau Field time on January 18th, 2015.   The game will be televised on FOX.   Not sure if Pam Oliver will be on the sidelines or not.

Jeezus Ringo...  How many times does it take?  Just say *NO* to ghetto booty queens!  The legacy of your penis demands better scrutiny than this.  Look at #08 there for example...  That mofo is pullin' it down into a sprinting position in the blocks getting ready to turn in his best 40 to pull that shit out of his viewfinder and here you are corrupting our shit after a fine weekend with the bulbous ass Oliver Hardy there...   Laughing 

There were a few times I wondered how John Madden could not have thought about the term 'WIDE LOAD' and said it on the air !!   Believe me ... you try taking a straight on back end shot view........and the term 'WIDE LOAD' sinks right into the old noggin real quick like...........real real quick like.

Sugar let me in I wanna be your friend
I want to guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims
and strap your hands 'cross my engines

Oh honey, tramps like us
baby we were born to run

Come on with me, tramps like us
baby we were born to run

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

There were a few times I wondered how John Madden could not have thought about the term 'WIDE LOAD' and said it on the air !!   Believe me ... you try taking a straight on back end shot view........and the term 'WIDE LOAD' sinks right into the old noggin real quick like...........real real quick like.

Sugar let me in I wanna be your friend
I want to guard your dreams and visions
Just wrap your legs 'round these velvet rims
and strap your hands 'cross my engines

Oh honey, tramps like us
baby we were born to run

Come on with me, tramps like us
baby we were born to run

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
 I liked Madden's kind of *folksy* dumb ass charm...but make no mistake--he was barely runnin' enough juice to keep the lights on in what was piled on his shoulders--let alone keepin' the boiler hot enough below the waste to worry about stokin' some coals in Pam Oliver's Oprah-ass...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down