Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout

4 posters

Go down

Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout Empty Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout

Post by RingoCStarrQB Thu May 22, 2014 7:27 pm

2015 Packers away game schedule includes trips to both Oakland and San Francisco.  Shall we or shall we not?  If Duck don't want to see the Packers at Lambeau Field.........then we'll all go to Oakland.    

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GO PACKERs

HomeChicago, Detroit, Minnesota, St. Louis, Seattle, Kansas City, San Diego, NFC East*
AwayChicago, Detroit, Minnesota, Arizona, San Francisco, Denver, Oakland, NFC South*
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout Empty Re: Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout

Post by duck Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 pm

The Packers play in the Bay Area TWICE in 2015?? Cool. Maybe I can meet more of you weirdos in person.  Very Happy 

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone. I'm soon off to the Sierras with no phone or computer for several days. Highly recommended that everyone unplug every once in a while!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout Empty Re: Duck and Cheese and Beer/Ale/Lager/Stout

Post by JnC4GB Fri May 23, 2014 5:51 pm

duck wrote:I'm soon off to the Sierras with no phone or computer for several days.  Highly recommended that everyone unplug every once in a while!

Don't be fooled. By "Sierras" he means "Sierra Pale Ale"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:11 pm

Turkey is better roasted Duck is just to greasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Sat May 24, 2014 4:55 pm

duck wrote:The Packers play in the Bay Area TWICE in 2015??  Cool.  Maybe I can meet more of you weirdos in person.   Very Happy 

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone.  I'm soon off to the Sierras with no phone or computer for several days.  Highly recommended that everyone unplug every once in a while!

That means Ringo will be visiting your favorite watering hole at least once.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat May 24, 2014 5:59 pm

The black hole can be awfully scary sometimes.

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri May 30, 2014 12:42 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
duck wrote:I'm soon off to the Sierras with no phone or computer for several days.  Highly recommended that everyone unplug every once in a while!

Don't be fooled. By "Sierras" he means "Sierra Pale Ale"

Hey!  That's the guy who founded the Beer Advocate website!
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down