Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharper shake...

Go down

Sharper shake... Empty Sharper shake...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Sharper’s former teammates shocked by allegations
Posted by Mike Florio on April 15, 2014, 1:54 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Getty Images

Former NFL safety Darren Sharper faces serious allegations of rape.  For some who knew him during his time with the Packers, the charges comes as a shock.
“I never, ever could have imagined seeing what has allegedly happened with Darren Sharper,” former Packers cornerback Tyrone Williams told Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.  “I never would have seen this coming.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”
Multiple victims claim that Sharper drugged then sexually assaulted them.  Charges are pending in California, Louisiana, and Arizona — and more are possible in Nevada and Florida.
“Either way, this is going to go down as one of the worst things in NFL history,” Williams said.  “I can’t think of anything to this magnitude.”
“Girls would throw themselves at him,” former Packers safety Leroy Butler told Dunne.  “He had no problem getting women at all.  Good-looking guy.  Great player.  Possible Hall of Famer.  He had lots of money.  He had great parents — fantastic parents.  This was a guy nobody would expect this kind of stuff from.”
Dunne’s article quotes other former teammates and coaches, and the common reaction is a high degree of surprise.
Meanwhile, a judge in California postponed a hearing in Sharper’s case, deferring to the outcome of a bail hearing in Arizona.  He is expected to be tried initially in Los Angeles.
Before you judge--think of what would become of you--if you too, first of all, had to suffer the transgression of going from the Green Bay Packers to the Minnesota Viqueens--only then to be immersed under the steady hand and guiding influence of Brad fucking Childress for three full years...  Alice re-emerges up through the rabbit hole with little more on her mind than trippin' on who the fuck stole the tarts, is what I'm sayin.'     Laughing 

Last edited by _HD_ on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Sharper shake... Empty Re: Sharper shake...

Post by milani Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:54 pm

_HD_ wrote:Sharper’s former teammates shocked by allegations
Posted by Mike Florio on April 15, 2014, 1:54 PM EDT
Getty Images

Former NFL safety Darren Sharper faces serious allegations of rape.  For some who knew him during his time with the Packers, the charges comes as a shock.
“I never, ever could have imagined seeing what has allegedly happened with Darren Sharper,” former Packers cornerback Tyrone Williams told Tyler Dunne of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.  “I never would have seen this coming.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”
Multiple victims claim that Sharper drugged then sexually assaulted them.  Charges are pending in California, Louisiana, and Arizona — and more are possible in Nevada and Florida.
“Either way, this is going to go down as one of the worst things in NFL history,” Williams said.  “I can’t think of anything to this magnitude.”
“Girls would throw themselves at him,” former Packers safety Leroy Butler told Dunne.  “He had no problem getting women at all.  Good-looking guy.  Great player.  Possible Hall of Famer.  He had lots of money.  He had great parents — fantastic parents.  This was a guy nobody would expect this kind of stuff from.”
Dunne’s article quotes other former teammates and coaches, and the common reaction is a high degree of surprise.
Meanwhile, a judge in California postponed a hearing in Sharper’s case, deferring to the outcome of a bail hearing in Arizona.  He is expected to be tried initially in Los Angeles.
Before you judge--think of what would become of you--if you too, first of all, had to suffer the transgression of going from the Green Bay Packers to the Minnesota Viqueens--only then to be immersed under the steady hand and guiding influence of Brad fucking Childress for three full years...  Alice re-emerges up through the rabbit hole with little more on her mind than trippin' on who the fuck stole the tarts, if what I'm sayin.'     Laughing 

So many a good soul becomes a lost one when they leave Green Bay.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:48 pm

Fucking self-righteous typical Packer fans,,,,,"..Not in our neighborhood!...ut uh, he didn't learn that shit around here..."

Yeah, ok ,,,nope, not a chance of that.. right? "...and Favre still kick you're asse's at Lambutt Field....Claim that?

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Thor11 wrote:Fucking self-righteous typical Packer fans,,,,,"..Not in our neighborhood!...ut uh, he didn't learn that shit around here..."

Yeah, ok ,,,nope, not a chance of that.. right? "...and Favre still kick you're asse's at Lambutt Field....Claim that?

Thor

Hard to recall, little man...  We only remember championships in Titletown...and I can't even remember all of them...  Check in with Ringo or Milani--they can rattle them all off for you.  In the meantime--keep doin' the thumb/forefinger jack on the little thimble over your tiny little conquests, Thorelda... It keeps me smilin'.   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:14 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:Fucking self-righteous typical Packer fans,,,,,"..Not in our neighborhood!...ut uh, he didn't learn that shit around here..."

Thor

Hard to recall, little man...  We only remember championships in Titletown...and I can't even remember all of them...  Check in with Ringo or Milani--they can rattle them all off for you.  In the meantime--keep doin' the thumb/forefinger jack on the little thimble over your tiny little conquests, Thorelda... It keeps me smilin'.   Laughing

Funny,,,'cause I was thinking same thing about you Thimblehead.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:24 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Thor

Funny,,,'cause I was thinking same thing about you Thimblehead.

Thor

I really don't know why I bother with you sometimes, Thor...  Your wit packs about as much punch as your prunes undoubtedly do...   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down