Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LMAO, YOUR BOY WEEDEN IS GONE, ANOTHER WAISTER 1ST RD PICK!!!

Go down

LMAO, YOUR BOY WEEDEN IS GONE, ANOTHER WAISTER 1ST RD PICK!!! Empty LMAO, YOUR BOY WEEDEN IS GONE, ANOTHER WAISTER 1ST RD PICK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:23 pm

LMAO, Imagine that, your boy (and that poster knows exactly who I am talking about) Brandon Weeden was cut today, the guy I SAID was already being fitted for a rocking chair and a certain poster argued that he was exactly what the Browns needed because he had a strong arm and his argument was with him they could win now, LMFAO he also thought Brady Quinn would be the answere as well, HHEHE. Oh yeah and lets not forget that he thought getting rid of Tom Heckert was the right move as well, if Heckert would still have been the GM he would never have allowed the Browns to waist two 1st round picks on players from Alabama and Oklahoma St, I even posted BEFORE the Browns drafted Richardson that they shouldnt take him because of his knee surgery after his senior year, and that poster still argued with me about that.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down