Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

? for Wyckedfart

Go down

? for Wyckedfart Empty ? for Wyckedfart

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Have you healed from the 12 game bitch-slap I put on you in the football pool? The CHAMP is here!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

? for Wyckedfart Empty Re: ? for Wyckedfart

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Wow, you actually won ONE time out of 15+ You must be so very proud, LMAO 1-15+ and that isnt counting all of those times you quit because you was so far out of the race, you Quite more times then you finished the pool, We re so proud of you, LMAO Wyckedheart 15 -1, Steroid BOY 1 finished season and at least 5 that I can remember you quitting in the middle, you arent even in the same league with the bottom feeders, come and see me when you are an actual threat, LMOAOAYOU
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

I have won the pool more times then you have finished in the top 10, actually I have finished 3rd and 4th more times then you have finished in the top 10, you just cant hang and you are known as a quitter, you didnt even call this season on yor own, you went pick for pick with the pro's, again we all are just LOAOAYOU!!! That's why you refused to join the Yahoo pick em challange, you were unable to copy others picks, see ya next year and bring that big forhead with the BIG L on it with you steroid BOY!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Steely wrote:Have you healed from the 12 game bitch-slap I put on you in the football pool? The CHAMP is here!!!!!!!!

Could you honestly look for more validation, your mommy and Daddy must not have told you they loved you enough.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:55 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Wow, you actually won ONE time out of 15+ You must be so very proud, LMAO 1-15+ and that isnt counting all of those times you quit because you was so far out of the race, you Quite more times then you finished the pool, We re so proud of you, LMAO Wyckedheart 15 -1, Steroid BOY 1 finished season and at least 5 that I can remember you quitting in the middle, you arent even in the same league with the bottom feeders, come and see me when you are an actual threat, LMOAOAYOU
LOL! LOL! LOL! 3 responses for 1 post? Wow! You sure are pissed, doughboy. I own you like always. You type falsehoods, I win football pools. Nothing you say is true, I win football pools. Get'em next year you fat tub of goo, just like the Browns. 

15-1? LOL! When all else fails, go ahead and make things up. I've only played in 3 pools and won 1st place in two of them. The other year I dropped out because I missed a week by accident. None the less, I'm undefeated versus you and that's all that matters. You never present a challenge to me. Even Kinzer would have beat you in the pool. LOL! No Dunkin Donuts gift card for you, doughboy. Don't bother responding, because I won't be back on the Browns board until next year. Laugh at you then! lmao

2013 Football CHAMP,
Steely

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 pm

LOL
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down