Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wyckedfart

2 posters

Go down

Wyckedfart Empty Wyckedfart

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Come on doughboy! Get over to Mummy's board and join the football pool. I want to whoop your ass again! Lets see what you got, diarrhea mouth!!! I dare you to face me in the pool! All of you!

Back to top Go down

Wyckedfart Empty Re: Wyckedfart

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Steely wrote:Come on doughboy! Get over to Mummy's board and join the football pool. I want to whoop your ass again! Lets see what you got, diarrhea mouth!!! I dare you to face me in the pool! All of you!
Agreed!  Smile

I won't.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Steely wrote:Come on doughboy! Get over to Mummy's board and join the football pool. I want to whoop your ass again! Lets see what you got, diarrhea mouth!!! I dare you to face me in the pool! All of you!
Sp Sad, you have NEVER beat me and you never will!!!  LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:45 pm

What is really bad is that you cant count, out of every pool I have joined you havent even come close, maybe this year you may come withing 10 games of even getting close to the top 10, LOL, what a JOKE!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:56 pm

I own you, Twinkie lover! Are you going to register or not? You have never beaten me! To sweeten the pot, I will mail you a $10 gift certificate to Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme if you beat me. Remember the days you posted your address when you were challenging people to fist fights? I know for sure you have no problem giving out your addy. LOL! As if you can fight.. 

Anyway, there you have it. $10 gift certificate to Dunkin Donuts or Krispy Kreme. Your choice! Put up or shut up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Group ID #46872

Password is "tj426hemi"

All are free to join, but hurry, football season starts tomorrow night!

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:53 pm

LMAO, still the board JOKE, Keep the laugh coming because they are all laughing at you, plus the fact that you are at the bottom each year and you are the board quitter half way through, lol! lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Hey Steely, why dont you join over here? No one wants to deal with twiddle dumbass and Twiddle Ass hat. Join up here and lets do this

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Sheee, errrr, whatever dont want to come and play with the likes of Catalina and the other big boys, especially knowing Catalina can hold her own Big Time!!! Plus the fact that Squeely girl has an Unusually small Vienna sausage do too the steroids and they run and hid up into the top of his uterus hardening her fallopian tubes like petrified wood  like a little boy in 25 degree water, Oh my bad, the word Wood should never be used when talking about the squeel girl and her tutu, Catalina I am so sorry for Mentioning your name in the same post, you deserve better and you proved as much when playing in the pool and giving your opinions on every post, you truly are very knowledgeable and can hang with anyone on this board, GL to everyone this year, even you brojangles Wink

Oh yeah, and dont underestimate Sheila, she can and will sneak up on you leaving you looking at her bumper and a cloud of dust, but squeel girl is used to that each time he err she farts!!!

Last edited by wyckedheart8 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Where's the pool at over here? I've only been back for a few weeks and I don't login very often. Show me where to join and I will, just to whore Wyckedfart.

Put me down for Denver tonight..

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:47 pm

AWWWWW, Cant read either, so very sad.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:51 pm

Where's the pool at, Pillsbury?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Sorry, Seventy is the big boy to watch out foor in the pool, he won in the season and he took it all in the playoffs as well, he is the guy to beat this year, GL Seventy a lot of people are gunning for ya in 2013  bro. and a big:lol!: lol! to squeely the broadway tutu girl, Me thinks another lobotomy is in order, and it really it time to stop those steroid injections, even your DR's are laughing at you, they have never seen pimples in place of balls before, hint,hint, you over done it MaryAnn.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Try lookin where it says pool picks, tell ya what, go find a dictionary, but if you cant spell that wont help you either, anyhow try and remember this ,I know the steroids has you all messed up, or maybe its the STD's rotting your brain, look where it says Pool Picks, thats the best I can tell you, if you cant find them then I guess you are S.O.L
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Steely wrote:Where's the pool at over here? I've only been back for a few weeks and I don't login very often. Show me where to join and I will, just to whore Wyckedfart.

Put me down for Denver tonight..

Home screen, 3rd one down "pool picks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Thanks Captn.. Wyckedfart wouldn't tell me because he doesn't want to face me. He knows I own him and I'm undefeated against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down