Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract...

2 posters

Go down

Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract... Empty Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Art Rooney II has already said it is his intentions to lock Mike Tomlin for a long-term contract. I'm sure somewhere in cyberspace, Mummy is screaming himself silly. I just wished I could be there to enjoy it. lol! afro lol!

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract... Empty Re: Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract...

Post by RLON39 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Why should Tomlin get a new contract? He needs to get deeper into the playoffs in 2012 before I'd be on board with that.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract... Empty Re: Mike Tomlin might receive a new contract...

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

RLON39 wrote:Why should Tomlin get a new contract? He needs to get deeper into the playoffs in 2012 before I'd be on board with that.

He's done enough IMO to deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 am

2 sb appearances in that length of time with the Steelers,he deserves it
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down