Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Must be good bud...

Go down

Must be good bud... Empty Must be good bud...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Buccaneers name Frazier defensive coordinator
Posted by Mike Florio on January 6, 2014, 8:12 PM EST
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Getty Images
Former Vikings coach Leslie Frazier could have taken 2014 off, with full pay.  Instead, he’s heading to Tampa — where he’ll essentially be working for free.
The Buccaneers have named Frazier the team’s new defensive coordinator.  He joins offensive coordinator Jeff Tedford as the top two lieutenants on Lovie Smith’s staff.
“I have a tremendous amount of respect for Leslie Frazier and I consider myself very fortunate to have him on my staff,” Smith said in a team-issued release.  “Leslie is one of the best defensive coaches in the NFL and he has a long track record of helping players reach their full potential.  He transformed Minnesota’s defense into one of the league’s elite units during his time there and I look forward to working with him to do the same here in Tampa Bay.”

We've just GOT to do something about the drug problem in this country...   Laughing   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down