Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's Gotta Go

4 posters

Go down

He's Gotta Go Empty He's Gotta Go

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Cromartie has got to go, big mouth, so so hustle, not worth the stupid quotes and is just one of the lockeroom idiots we hear so much about.

He didn't want Tebow around for one reason, he didn't want everyone to see him take the play off during the Tebow Touchdown, a message needs to be sent somewhere on this teal I say send it with him packing.

Back to top Go down

He's Gotta Go Empty Re: He's Gotta Go

Post by LRJets Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm

Today Cro denied "dissing" Tebow. His version of damage control. The Jets must weigh if he has more assets to outweigh his dumb remarks. Then again, there is no beacon of light for trust on that team. Tannenbaum said some things about Tebow's role which contradicted Rex. Rex has been known to flip-flop as well.

All better be on the same page when camp opens. Then again nothing will come to light until an actual game.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by lirok Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 pm

He backpedals well.
lirok
lirok

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Can't agree with you more. I hope the Jets would trade Cromartie they might get a 4th rd pick for him but I be happy if they can just a 5th or 6th Rd just get him out of here. Jets can draft a CB, in the later Rd's or something.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by RickC Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:02 pm

lirok wrote:He backpedals well.

Good skill for a CB Rolling Eyes
RickC
RickC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:20 pm

IrishJets1129 wrote:Can't agree with you more. I hope the Jets would trade Cromartie they might get a 4th rd pick for him but I be happy if they can just a 5th or 6th Rd just get him out of here. Jets can draft a CB, in the later Rd's or something.

LMAO are you a Jets fan? You want the Jets to trade Sanchez and Cromartie?

We both have our opinions, so w/e. I think Sanchez is a far better QB, and the Jets are better off with someone who can throw the ball, you think the Jets can win without a valid passing attack, and a running QB.

However, do you honestly think the Jets can just replace Cromartie with a late round pick?

While we are at it, let's trade Greene for a 5th round pick, Revis and Harris for a pair of 2nd round picks, etc. Just rebuild the entire team through this years draft.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

LMAO are you a Jets fan? You want the Jets to trade Sanchez and Cromartie?

Actually Trax, he's an Eagles fan. When he got to the turnpike he went south by mistake. Hey, both uniforms are green, so........
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 am

LRJets wrote:Today Cro denied "dissing" Tebow. His version of damage control. The Jets must weigh if he has more assets to outweigh his dumb remarks. Then again, there is no beacon of light for trust on that team. Tannenbaum said some things about Tebow's role which contradicted Rex. Rex has been known to flip-flop as well.

All better be on the same page when camp opens. Then again nothing will come to light until an actual game.

It seems like the Jets talk too much to the media and that get's them in trouble with the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down