Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's gotta be neon...

3 posters

Go down

It's gotta be neon... Empty It's gotta be neon...

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Police investigating Deion Sanders for assault
Posted by Mike Florio on October 10, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Getty Images
Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders has from time to time faced controversy away from the field or the TV studio.
Controversy has landed on his doorstep again, via an allegation that he assaulted an employee of the Prime Prep Academy.
According to Christina Rosales of the Dallas Morning News, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] claims made by Kevin Jefferson, an employee of the charter school.
“He walked back to the back of the classroom to where I was sitting in a desk,” Jefferson told the Dallas Morning News.  “As he got closer to me, I stood up because he was kind of standing over me and he just kind of kept talking to me and at me and then he just grabbed me by my throat and kind of threw me to the ground.  Some people had to get him off of me.”
Jefferson explained that Sanders got “a little upset” and “a little emotional” after Jefferson and Sanders got into a verbal disagreement regarding Sanders’ concern that some of the student-athletes at the school were struggling academically.

Listen honky bitch!  Does the name *Deion Sanders* mean anything to you?!  Don't tell me that little Deion ain't got no brains!  He's got more football IQ in one of his ass cheeks then you've got time to live!  Naw you get up and go back to your desk and change that D- to an A- where it belongs or you've graded your last test--edu-cat-ion-al mannnnn...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

It's gotta be neon... Empty Re: It's gotta be neon...

Post by ~Sheila~ Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:52 pm

_HD_ wrote:Police investigating Deion Sanders for assault
Posted by Mike Florio on October 10, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
Hall of Fame cornerback Deion Sanders has from time to time faced controversy away from the field or the TV studio.
Controversy has landed on his doorstep again, via an allegation that he assaulted an employee of the Prime Prep Academy.
According to Christina Rosales of the Dallas Morning News, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] claims made by Kevin Jefferson, an employee of the charter school.
“He walked back to the back of the classroom to where I was sitting in a desk,” Jefferson told the Dallas Morning News.  “As he got closer to me, I stood up because he was kind of standing over me and he just kind of kept talking to me and at me and then he just grabbed me by my throat and kind of threw me to the ground.  Some people had to get him off of me.”
Jefferson explained that Sanders got “a little upset” and “a little emotional” after Jefferson and Sanders got into a verbal disagreement regarding Sanders’ concern that some of the student-athletes at the school were struggling academically.

Listen honky bitch!  Does the name *Deion Sanders* mean anything to you?!  Don't tell me that little Deion ain't got no brains!  He's got more football IQ in one of his ass cheeks then you've got time to live!  Naw you get up and go back to your desk and change that D- to an A- where it belongs or you've graded your last test--edu-cat-ion-al mannnnn...  Laughing 

LOL!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:11 pm

What's really funny about this story is that he accused his ex wife, Pilar, of assaulting him during their very nasty and public divorce. Maybe the two of them could take anger management classes together.   Very Happy 

Last edited by CatalinaMinx on Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luvz the avatar, Cat--too cute! Very Happy
I am, however, a bit concerned that you've blue-balled the fellers by pulling your knocker-pics. What gives?
                                        Neutral 

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:20 pm

ILvLamp wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Luvz the avatar, Cat--too cute! Very Happy
I am, however, a bit concerned that you've blue-balled the fellers by pulling your knocker-pics. What gives?
                                        Neutral 
LOL...I get bored easy and was trying something different. Who knows, maybe I'll bring them back one day.   Wink  Thanks! I love Halloween, its one of my favorite times of the year.  
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Deion Sanders is fired . . . by Deion Sanders’ school
Posted by Mike Florio on October 11, 2013, 1:49 PM EDT
It’s still unclear whether Deion Sanders will be prosecuted for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] an employee at  Prime Prep Academy.  It is clear that Sanders has been fired by the charter school Sanders co-founded in 2012.
The allegations arose on Thursday.  Last night, while Sanders was in Chicago as part of the NFL Network broadcast of the game between the Giants and the Bears, the school’s board conducted an emergency meeting.
And the board decided to get rid of Sanders.
“Effective immediately, Deion Sanders is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for Prime Prep Academy,” the board said in a press release, via Deadspin.
The decision to fire Sanders fairly can be interpreted as an indication that the witnesses to whatever transpired corroborated a version of the events other than Deion’s.
It likely didn’t help Deion that he attacked the person alleging assault on Twitter:  “The Person claiming assault is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] whom does absolutely nothing to help the school, kids or teachers reach our goals.  Truth.”
In a separate tweet on Thursday, Sanders referred to “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].”
It’s possible that the board won’t have the final say.  On Friday, Sanders retweeted a reminder that the school’s homecoming game happens tonight.  He also strongly hinted that a legal battle is coming.
“Watch God work! What the devil meant for evil God will turn it around. The fight for right has just began. Stay tuned.”
Oh, we will, Deion.  We will.

LOL!  Once a sleaze...always a sleaze.  Some people are in the right place at the right time...but money, status, power, respect--they always return to their rightful owner...

Soon Deion--you will be the pariah that it was your nature to be... 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down