Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Ott Carruth in hiding

2 posters

Go down

Paul Ott Carruth in hiding Empty Paul Ott Carruth in hiding

Post by throttleplate Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:22 am

After last weeks conspiracy theory tirade penned by poc he has been quite.The way i see it he thought he had a story as big as the Lindinburg baby kidnapping and it fell apart on him.I am impressed with the way the ORGANIZATION handled this soap opera and didnt give in to the fans screaming and arods pressing to return.It was great reading last week with the theories of fatty wanting to show he could win without arod.

I would think its safe to say the pack along with TT,fatty,murphy and dr mckenzie showed true professionalism and care as to not put arod in jeapardy,sure the verbage got confusing but the outside pressure from all the couch fans and the pressure fatty was under to preserve his job standing and maybe wording his message to let him not look the bad guy as he probably was wanting arod back sooner was at least better presented than a coach shanahan excuses for his constant rg3 rants.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Paul Ott Carruth in hiding Empty Re: Paul Ott Carruth in hiding

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:37 am

If the Packers were eliminated from a playoff spot....Rodgers probably would not have played against the Bears
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:32 pm

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:If the Packers were eliminated from a playoff spot....Rodgers probably would not have played against the Bears

Yup.  ZERO chance.  The original plan of shutting Rodgers down for the season would have been realized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down