Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antonio Brown

2 posters

Go down

Antonio Brown Empty Antonio Brown

Post by leejr Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 am

Not taken anything away from him,but he has proven himself.A lot of his plays comes from Ben extending plays. He's the no1 receiver on this team,but he's not a no1 receiver. If the Steelers could bring in a big deep threat receiver,we would see how great Brown is in the slot. With Bell coming on,this team just maybe special again
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Antonio Brown Empty Re: Antonio Brown

Post by Admin Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:43 pm

leejr wrote:Not taken anything away from him,but he has proven himself.A lot of his plays comes from Ben extending plays. He's the no1 receiver on this team,but he's not a no1 receiver. If the Steelers could bring in a big deep threat receiver,we would see how great Brown is in the slot. With Bell coming on,this team just maybe special again
 I see the offense as being close. O-line needs improvement. Adams and Gilbert are not what they were thought to be. I think sanders is gone... I hope Wheaton can step up. Defense is where I see problems next year. D-line seems ok. Heyward is a beast, Hood seems to have stepped up lately. Lb's look solid. DB is where I see a problem. Troy, Clark & Ike are a lot of money and they are showing their age.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:16 am

I'll say you are correct.They need to bring in 2 solid ot.Also Troy, Ike,and Ryan need to be replace
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down