Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter

3 posters

Go down

Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter Empty Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Brutal hit will cost him and possibly the refs?/ Hit seemed pretty cheap to me, he went high and with the helmet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter Empty Re: Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:52 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:Brutal hit will cost him and possibly the refs?/ Hit seemed pretty cheap to me, he went high and with the helmet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looked clean (shoulder) to me.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter Empty Re: Terence Garvins hit on Bengals punter

Post by Admin Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:01 pm

The hit was brutal, but not cheap. He led with his hands and shoulders... the head and helmet were just there. The Punter is guilty... this is the NFL. When you are attempting to make a ply on the returner..... you should be wary of blockers coming from all angles.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:36 pm

By NFL rules he is considered a defensless player. I think Hubers JAW and BACK would disagree he led with his hands and shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:25 am

captnbrojangles wrote:By NFL rules he is considered a defensless player. I think Hubers JAW and BACK would disagree he led with his hands and shoulders.

Didn't he fracture his neck also?
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:02 pm

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:By NFL rules he is considered a defensless player. I think Hubers JAW and BACK would disagree he led with his hands and shoulders.

Didn't he fracture his neck also?

Yep, that was what I've heard on the NFL channel.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down