Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harrison visiting Bengals

3 posters

Go down

Harrison visiting Bengals Empty Harrison visiting Bengals

Post by leejr Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison is meeting with the linebacker-needy Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
34 minutes ago | ESPN.com news services
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Harrison visiting Bengals Empty Re: Harrison visiting Bengals

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:43 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison is meeting with the linebacker-needy Cincinnati Bengals on Thursday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
34 minutes ago | ESPN.com news services
I dont understand Harrison making a stop in Cincy, Harrison wants more money then tems are willing to pay him and we all know cincy very rarely over pays for players, Cincy has always been stingy with the purse strings, If Harrison does sign with them I would have to think its for one year or maybe two that has a contract filled with goals he would have to meet to make the kind of money he wants, the writing is on the wall for the former Kent St grad and he knows it.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Cincy is going to have to start dishing out money....they aren't allowed to maintain so much cap space under the current CBA. Don't be surprised to see Harrison signed for 1 year at 5 mill, as the Bengals need to fill the cap.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:23 pm

RLON39 wrote:Cincy is going to have to start dishing out money....they aren't allowed to maintain so much cap space under the current CBA. Don't be surprised to see Harrison signed for 1 year at 5 mill, as the Bengals need to fill the cap.
LMAO, First the NFL tells you that you cant cant have a payroll over a certain amount then they tell you that you have to have a min payroll, pretty freaking stupid, I can see having a cap ( baseball needs one big time) but I cant see how the hell they can tell you how much cap space you arent allowed to have.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down