Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered Saints

Go down

Shattered Saints Empty Shattered Saints

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I dont want my first post back to contain foul language . But What the Fudge . Wow the Saints were hammered but good ! Makes me wonder if the hit that Stafford took at the hands of Shaun Rodgers in the Lions , Saints game was to put him out . As for Greg Williams , if it's good enough for M Vick , it's good enough for you . Lastly , keep your head on straight Suh , Goodell is not BS-ing

Back to top Go down

Shattered Saints Empty Re: Shattered Saints

Post by Dawildboar Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:47 pm

Williams will never coach in the NFL again, when you start paying for knockouts and the NFL has a line forming in front of them wanting to sue for concussions...One good way to CYA is get rid of a DC and say "See we're serious about your safety."

When Stafford got jacked up by Big Baby I thought his night was done. He had the look of "What The Fudge was that!?" I'm sure Big Baby got a few hundred for that hit and promptly gave it to a lady at a gentlemans cluib.
Dawildboar
Dawildboar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm

I think the players that collected should be barred for life. That will send a message .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down