Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan

Go down

NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan Empty NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm

The NFL loves its fans, just not when they're also officials of the team they root for.
The league has removed a replacement official assigned to Sunday's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] game after it was revealed that he's a Saints fan.

FOLLOW: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The NFL's replacement refs have had their share of issues, but a line judge being assigned to a team he's outwardly supportive of should be concerning for fans. (AP Photo)
Side judge Brian Stropolo posted pictures of himself in Saints apparel to Facebook, tailgating for the team's Aug. 25 preseason game. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sunday morning to make them aware of the photos, which then removed Stropolo from the game.

According to the report, one Facebook commenter wrote under an earlier post: "That's awesome you get to be an official for a Saints game! I didn't think they would let you since your (sic) from Louisiana."

The league is locking out its regular officials while the two sides continue talks over a new collective bargaining agreement.

The report is especially troublesome considering the NFL did not know about its official's allegiance, which was public knowledge on Facebook, until contacted by a media outlet.

Back to top Go down

NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan Empty Re: NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:12 pm

HAHA....LETS BAN SOMEONE CAUSE THEY LIKE SPAGHETTI....I WOULD BET ANY MONEY EVERY OFFICIAL IS A FAN OF A TEAM...HAHAH..IMAGINE THAT...ONLY IN AMERICA BABY....

Back to top Go down

NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan Empty Re: NFL replacement official pulled from Saints-Panthers game ... because he's a Saints fan

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

TEH NFL IS A JOKE..I REALLY KANT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYMORE...I VIEW IT AS TEH WWE ANYMORE..ITS JUST WAY TO FAKE FOR ME TO BUY INTO ANYMORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:15 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:TEH NFL IS A JOKE..I REALLY KANT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYMORE...I VIEW IT AS TEH WWE ANYMORE..ITS JUST WAY TO FAKE FOR ME TO BUY INTO ANYMORE
almost as fake as ........ What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:19 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:TEH NFL IS A JOKE..I REALLY KANT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY ANYMORE...I VIEW IT AS TEH WWE ANYMORE..ITS JUST WAY TO FAKE FOR ME TO BUY INTO ANYMORE
almost as fake as ........ MIKE TOMLIN? What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm

TEH RULE BOOK HAS RUINED TEH GAME....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down