Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day

2 posters

Go down

Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day Empty Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day

Post by TuckAndRoll Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 am

Beside myself, there's not a single KC fan to be found on this forum - amazing!

It's too bad, cause to this point, this has been a very special season for the Chiefs - and I thought there was at least a small chance that all the excitement about this years team would've extended to places like this where fans gather to talk about these good times. Guess I was wrong.

Well, as the lone voice of support here for the Chiefs, I'd like to say.....

Thank you wall, for being here. Like a shield, you've been there for me through thick and thin, in agreement, echoing my sentiments word for word. If it were not for you, Wall, it might feel as if I were conversing here with myself.

Wall, I declare that you are the greatest Chiefs fan of them all on this here forum and to this, no one can deny!

Yes, that is what I said, Wall. Okay, that's enough now, I'd appreciate it if you would stop repeating every thing I say. Question   
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day Empty Re: Chiefs Fan Appreciation Day

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am

The Chiefs are having an amazing season. 

Congrats to you! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:16 pm

Recruit some of your chief brothers to the forum they're welcome here.

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:04 am

~Sheila~ wrote:The Chiefs are having an amazing season. 

Congrats to you! 
Thanks for the kind sentiments, Sheila.

I see that you are a NY Giants Fan.
Too bad your G-Men are having an off year. Overall though, as a fan, you've got to be pretty happy with the product that the Giants organization usually puts on the field every year - and for almost a decade now.

I'm sure as you are aware, NY is probably the most demanding environment there is for professional sports teams. And since Coughlin arrived, you can pretty much say that he's made the grade. He's not above criticism by any means - but what coach is these days? Okay, Bill Belichick maybe, but that's it.

I've spent a great deal of time in NY over the years and I love the sports scene there. For the most part the fans are knowledgeable, engaged, loyal and most definitely - VOCAL. Those are the ingredients that make for a fun sports town and NY has them in spades!

Thanks again for dropping by and maybe I'll spend some time on the Giants board to talk football. This KC board is a ghost town. 
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by TuckAndRoll Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:08 am

Dmounts wrote:Recruit some of your chief brothers to the forum they're welcome here.
Thanks for the kind suggestion, Dmounts.

You know, I've thought of that, but what would be the purpose? I mean, if I already know those people and talk to them outside of this forum already, then it would be kind of redundant - right? 

It would be just another place for us to say the same things to each other that we've already said to each other at work, the bar or coffee shop.

No, in this regard, I think that I'm probably like most other people who visit a forum like this - strangely, we're looking to converse with complete strangers who share a common interest. That is when these conversations are the most interesting IMO, and it's an entirely different type of experience then talking to someone you already know.

Let me ask you, of the people you chat with in this forum - how many of them are personal acquaintances of yours from the outside? 
TuckAndRoll
TuckAndRoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down