Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steelers should play the Browns every week

4 posters

Go down

Steelers should play the Browns every week Empty Steelers should play the Browns every week

Post by leejr Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Playoff Bound
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Steelers should play the Browns every week Empty Re: Steelers should play the Browns every week

Post by leejr Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:31 pm

The Browns beat themselves game after game repeatly
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Steelers should play the Browns every week Empty Re: Steelers should play the Browns every week

Post by Randell60 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:28 pm

No QB worth a crap, No RB worth a crap, one WR who can catch....yeah, they basically beat a junior college team. Funny watching that stupid, cocky afro  coach strutting around like George Jefferson with his chest all puffed out....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Randell60 wrote:No QB worth a crap, No RB worth a crap, one WR who can catch....yeah, they basically beat a junior college team. Funny watching that stupid, cocky afro  coach strutting around like George Jefferson with his chest all puffed out....LOL
LOL!  Did you see Tomlin's finger point too? 

Hey, the Brown's have a great team, really.  All they need is to upgrade their quarterback and they will be right there with the best of them.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Congrats Steelers fans! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:Congrats Steelers fans! 
Thank you- sweetie

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:No QB worth a crap, No RB worth a crap, one WR who can catch....yeah, they basically beat a junior college team. Funny watching that stupid, cocky afro  coach strutting around like George Jefferson with his chest all puffed out....LOL
LOL!  Did you see Tomlin's finger point too? 

Hey, the Brown's have a great team, really.  All they need is to upgrade their quarterback and they will be right there with the best of them.

Hey, I agree...and a decent RB too. I better not say much more or Rwrong will tell me to watch my f-ing mouth and know my place....LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down