Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Packers waive the white flag on 2013

5 posters

Go down

Packers waive the white flag on 2013 Empty Packers waive the white flag on 2013

Post by JnC4GB Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:17 am

Anyone else kind of blown away that the Packers decided to do a full-court press on the fact that Rodgers isn't coming back anytime soon? McCarthy names Tolzien the Vikings game starter on Monday? Also on Monday, Rodgers does the Larry McCarren TV show (of all people and places) to also basically remove all doubt of his return?

Other than quieting the press questions, what does this gain them?

They had to know the Vikes and Lions had some concern that they have to prepare for Rodgers coming back, but they decided to make life easier for them. Now they can set their sights exclusively on prepping for Tolzien.

WTF is wrong with the Packers? Is there a top 10 draft prospect they've got their eye on? Are they going NBA on us and trying to tank their remaining games?

Any way you cut it, Ringo's going to be getting some pretty cheap tickets on the secondary market going forward...
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Packers waive the white flag on 2013 Empty Re: Packers waive the white flag on 2013

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:55 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Anyone else kind of blown away that the Packers decided to do a full-court press on the fact that Rodgers isn't coming back anytime soon? McCarthy names Tolzien the Vikings game starter on Monday? Also on Monday, Rodgers does the Larry McCarren TV show (of all people and places) to also basically remove all doubt of his return?

One of two things:  (A)  Rodgers has been leaning on him to start and Fatty is trying to nip it in the bud and make it harder for him to cave by publicly being very clear that Tolzien will start, or (B) They're setting up a diversion so the queens prepare for Tolzien and then are caught emotionally flat-footed when Rodgers trots out onto the field Sunday...  Remember...Fatty left himself a trap door on the decision by proclaiming that he hadn't yet talked to the medical staff for an update on Rodgers' condition.

Cue back to McFatty's post game press conference after the gutless Eagles performance.  The first thing Fatty says is *Tolzien will start next week.*  Then, queried by the reporter as to why that's the case--Fatty turns and glaring, shoots back--*Because I'm the head coach of this team and that's my call!*  Interesting.  Where did that come from?

Remember, we talked about this before.  Fatty ain't too bright--but he does have a lot of pride.  He's the type to overrule Rodgers just because he feels threatened by him.  Weak leaders pull rank.  Strong leaders don't need to.  Stay tuned.  I'm guessing that there will be increasing public flare-ups in the future between these two as Rodgers ego becomes less and less capable of suffering the folly of the flubber fule.

They had to know the Vikes and Lions had some concern that they have to prepare for Rodgers coming back, but they decided to make life easier for them. Now they can set their sights exclusively on prepping for Tolzien.

WTF is wrong with the Packers? Is there a top 10 draft prospect they've got their eye on? Are they going NBA on us and trying to tank their remaining games?

Any way you cut it, Ringo's going to be getting some pretty cheap tickets on the secondary market going forward...

The queens game is holding up.  Lot's of starved mud-ducker's here whose life could be made complete with a trip to the shrine and come back winners... Besides, who can't enjoy the cheesehead chicks packin' the extra 10 of cheese curds in their tacky sequined fleet farm blue jeans goin' full-tilt bitch on the competition in the bars from the invading Viqueen chicks in their skinny-jeans...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Packers waive the white flag on 2013 Empty Re: Packers waive the white flag on 2013

Post by JnC4GB Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:32 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Any way you cut it, Ringo's going to be getting some pretty cheap tickets on the secondary market going forward...

The queens game is holding up.  Lot's of starved mud-ducker's here whose life could be made complete with a trip to the shrine and come back winners..
Good point. Must we always be the Queen's "Super Bowl" every year?
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Any way you cut it, Ringo's going to be getting some pretty cheap tickets on the secondary market going forward...

The queens game is holding up.  Lot's of starved mud-ducker's here whose life could be made complete with a trip to the shrine and come back winners..
Good point. Must we always be the Queen's "Super Bowl" every year?
I look at it this way--if the Pack wins--that's dandy...they're still in it.  If the Pack loses...well shit--it's like the Publisher's Clearing House van just pulled up to the homes of every mother fucker west of the river...  Balloons released, party hats a'plenty, microphones shoved up asses to capture the thrill of the moment...and you know the best part?  The queens win this game and there's a damn good chance that the whole fuck-clown circus (Lezbo/Spielman/Ponder) stays around to boof the buttocks on yet a whole 'nuther season!  I'm tellin' ya--you just can't fuckin' lose with this game...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:55 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Anyone else kind of blown away that the Packers decided to do a full-court press on the fact that Rodgers isn't coming back anytime soon? McCarthy names Tolzien the Vikings game starter on Monday? Also on Monday, Rodgers does the Larry McCarren TV show (of all people and places) to also basically remove all doubt of his return?

Unlike the Bears who have been doing the opposite with Cutler. They are doing rain dances and consorting with witches to get JC back on the field. And yet they have a backup who can win games. They almost don't need Cutler.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:21 pm

Secondary market for a road game I doubt it............. Next season its Buffalo, Miami, New Orleans and Tampa Bay on the road + NFC West same place finisher + DET, CHI and MINN.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 pm

FWIW, the line moved from -3 to -5 in just 2 days.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:40 pm

MB20 wrote:FWIW, the line moved from -3 to -5 in just 2 days.
From a betting perspective, it makes perfect sense. Pack haven't lost 4 straight since Rodgers first year. Season is on the line. The Vikings suck. Pack is at home and they are motherfucking DUE.

We're still going to lose.

Vikings by 7...maybe more.

Greg Jennings fucks his sister post victory on the 50 yard line.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:19 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
From a betting perspective, it makes perfect sense. Pack haven't lost 4 straight since Rodgers first year. Season is on the line. The Vikings suck. Pack is at home and they are motherfucking DUE.

It gets worse, JnC.  He fucks Favre's sister too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:36 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

LMAO!  Tell me--how could you ever wake up next to that and reconcile your life from that point forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 am

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

LMAO!  Tell me--how could you ever wake up next to that and reconcile your life from that point forward?

Shit happens.  I was young.  It was 1970.  I met a pretty young girl.  We had some mescaline.  And now Beer is my offspring.

Sweet Jesus, what did I ever do to deserve this???

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:03 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Secondary market for a road game I doubt it............. Next season its Buffalo, Miami, New Orleans and Tampa Bay on the road + NFC West same place finisher + DET, CHI and MINN.
Put me down for Jets tickets, Ringo. I'm hoping to see Rex if they don't fire him. Great game. Ground and Pound!
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:57 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Put me down for Jets tickets, Ringo. I'm hoping to see Rex if they don't fire him. Great game. Ground and Pound!
You sure about that Milani?   Even before the schedule arrives in April?   What if the Jets game is in December?

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

duck wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

Shit happens.  I was young.  It was 1970.  I met a pretty young girl.  We had some mescaline.  And now Beer is my offspring.

Sweet Jesus, what did I ever do to deserve this???

Listen--you should have saved the mescaline for when you woke up.  That shit is self-inflicted LorenaBobbittectomy territory...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down