Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.

3 posters

Go down

Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.  Empty Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] CB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (collarbone) said he plans to return for a 16th [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers. "Until somebody tells me I'm not, this is where I plan on playing," said Woodson, who is under contract through 2014. "I haven't had that conversation. If that conversation comes around, it comes around, but as far as I know is, anything that I expect is that I'll be a Green Bay Packer. That's all I have to say about that."

2012-12-22 08:57:51 | Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.  Empty Re: Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.

Post by milani Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:27 pm

who is under contract through 2014.

Then by all means he should stay and be heard.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.  Empty Re: Charles Woodson said he plans to return for a 16th NFL season in 2013 and hopes it is with the Packers.

Post by duck Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Are you guys serious? Woodson is a lock to be cut next year, unless he's willing to come back for peanuts. Our secondary has been rebuilt with the young guys and -- how can you overlook this?? -- Woodson has one of the biggest contracts on the Packers.

Woodson, Hawk, Finley and Jennings are four of the highest paid Packers -- and all of them are performing below the expectations of that kind of salary commitment. I think you can kiss them all goodbye next year because we need the money to resign some of our more productive players, and for various reasons, each of these guys are replaceable.

You've gotta think money not emotion here.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:47 pm

woodson will have to be better than MD,mcmillian,burnett,and Richardson who is on ir,is he better than those guys?Finley is finally playing,will he change our and the coaches perspective of him?who do we have to replace him but dj williams and the dude on the practice squad,quarless may not be the same after the injury.

Hawk is never injured,assignment sure and having a good year,is he better than dj smith,or bishop,merling as inside backers?will smith be recovered from knee surgery?

I see jennings as gone,ross,and boykins being groomed and pickup a reciever in the draft.All these decisions will be predicated on the players taking major paycuts.

I predict finley stays as long as he keeps playing well,Hawk stays with big paycut,woodson gone because he is old and we have lots of young depth,jennings gone as he is 30 and we have depth again.
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down