Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm

5 posters

Go down

Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm Empty Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:20 pm

by drinking a few beers
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm Empty Re: Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm

throttleplate wrote:by drinking a few beers
Think that's funny...? I got one to top that bro.....Favre (today)would have been better than your backup for sure....and that is hilarious.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm Empty Re: Favre spotted at a bar in Kiln loosining up his throwing arm

Post by throttleplate Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 pm

actually I would welcome the old man back if he was in football shape and so would a lot of favre haters,its all about saving the season till arod gets back
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:50 pm

throttleplate wrote:actually I would welcome the old man back if he was in football shape and so would a lot of favre haters,its all about saving the season till arod gets back
Hope A-Rod's shoulder heals fast, it really would be a shame to end the season that way. Rather see teams at full strength to see who's really best,,,not by attrition.

Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:20 am

Six weeks, people. Six weeks.

We'll be 5-8 or 6-7. Somebody hit the lights, we're done here.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 am

JnC4GB wrote:Six weeks, people. Six weeks.

Where did you see this?

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:40 am

Doubtful.  No arm sling means no fractured clavicle and no dislocated shoulder...and probably not even a separated shoulder.  Rodgers looked far from concerned on the sidelines.  If he was out 6 weeks--I'm guessing he wouldn't have even come back out on the field...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:00 am

Like every other Packer fan, I've been scouring the internet for updates on Rodgers.  The information is vague and often contradictory.  What I've gleaned is that the injury seems to be a collarbone fracture.  Just how severe it is, and how long he'll be out, is anyone's guess.

I will say this:  any win we get without him will be a blessing.

I thought going into this game that this would be a nice stretch for the Packers to pick up a few wins and, after the Saints loss, make a run for the #2 playoff spot.  Obviously now, we're fighting for dear life until Rodgers returns.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am

Thor11 wrote:
Think that's funny...? I got one to top that bro.....Favre (today)would have been better than your backup for sure....and that is hilarious.

Thor
No question... Favre would be much better than Wallace.

I can't imagine it happening but, hypothetically, if Rodgers were to be out, say 5-6 weeks, it would not be unreasonable for Green Bay to consider that option.  Just thinking outside the box here.

And can you imagine the media sensation THAT would create???
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:14 am

duck wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor

I can't imagine it happening but, hypothetically, if Rodgers were to be out, say 5-6 weeks, it would not be unreasonable for Green Bay to consider that option.  Just thinking outside the box here.

LOL!  You're thinking outside the box lunch if you think TT would even remotely have a thought like that flicker through his head...

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:07 am

well I did predict a 9-7 season,hand me the trophy now?
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:30 am

throttleplate wrote:well I did predict a 9-7 season,hand me the trophy now?
Not yet my dear, not yet! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 am

throttleplate wrote:well I did predict a 9-7 season,hand me the trophy now?
If Rodgers really is going to miss the next 6 weeks, this team won't be able to see 9 wins with a high-powered telescope.

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 am

Forgive me, I was feeling like a pissy bitch when I wrote that last night. Six weeks is worse-case scenario. He could be back in 3.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by throttleplate Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 am

but we still got a shitty defense and walace and tramon Williams,barclay and newhouse:cry:
throttleplate
throttleplate
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:40 am

JnC4GB wrote:Forgive me, I was feeling like a pissy bitch when I wrote that last night. Six weeks is worse-case scenario. He could be back in 3.
That's good news, if indeed true.  Where did you hear that, JnC?  I've been looking all over the internet for updates on AR.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:37 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Forgive me, I was feeling like a pissy bitch when I wrote that last night. Six weeks is worse-case scenario. He could be back in 3.
That's good news, if indeed true.  Where did you hear that, JnC?  I've been looking all over the internet for updates on AR.
There were never any credible claims last night of timeframes.  Basic x-rays at Lambeau last night showed a possible slight hairline fracture of the clavicle and they wanted to wait until today to do more detailed scans to confirm.  That's why he was wearing no sling.  There is no displacement.  It's like a crack in ice and it needs to mend...  He/the team dodged a bullet....but it won't matter with Barkley at RT and that D.  This is a team with too many liabilities to exploit...and now line up Newhouse next to Barkley if Lang is out an extended period?  Good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MB20 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:15 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor

LOL!  You're thinking outside the box lunch if you think TT would even remotely have a thought like that flicker through his head...

Ugh.. I was listening to the radio feed of the game because I'd rather punch myself in the balls than listen to Gruden... Esiason floated the idea of the Packers bringing back Favre, and then him and the chucklefuck play-by-play guy spent about a good half hour being all, "Oh no we DIIIIIN'T! Oh yes we DIIIIID! We went there!" I wanted to drink a fucking gallon of bleach last night

MB20
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 pm

MB20 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
Thor11 wrote:

Thor

Ugh.. I was listening to the radio feed of the game because I'd rather punch myself in the balls than listen to Gruden... Esiason floated the idea of the Packers bringing back Favre, and then him and the chucklefuck play-by-play guy spent about a good half hour being all, "Oh no we DIIIIIN'T! Oh yes we DIIIIID! We went there!" I wanted to drink a fucking gallon of bleach last night
LOL!  Damn good humor...  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am

MB20 wrote:
LOL!

When I get too tense or pissed off I simply mute the whole thing and watch in beautiful silence for a while. 

Drives the wife insane.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down