Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This defense sucks

3 posters

Go down

This defense sucks Empty This defense sucks

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Worst Steeler defense in years, and you have to wonder, with teams routinely running the ball at will for big gains, about the trusting of McLendon to fit the bill as a 3-4 NT. The only one on defense playing worth a shit is Heyward. and, I question LEBeau for not putting Cortez Allen on Gronk all game, given how he dominated him in coverage the last time these teams played.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

This defense sucks Empty Re: This defense sucks

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:59 pm

RLON39 wrote:Worst Steeler defense in years, and you have to wonder, with teams routinely running the ball at will for big gains, about the trusting of McLendon to fit the bill as a 3-4 NT. The only one on defense playing worth a shit is Heyward. and, I question LEBeau for not putting Cortez Allen on Gronk all game, given how he dominated him in coverage the last time these teams played.

I just came in from outside. Was listening to the North East..... could here a GIANT sucking sound... couldn't figure out what it was..... then I remembered.... the Steelers were playing at NE today.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:01 pm

Not only the D,but the entire team
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:04 pm

leejr wrote:Not only the D,but the entire team
 That is what I was saying..... I saw very little to be positive about today. O-line may have personnel issues, but that is the least of this teams problems. they got out played in every aspect of the game today..... coaching especially.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down