Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Sherman-esque!

4 posters

Go down

How Sherman-esque! Empty How Sherman-esque!

Post by JnC4GB Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Dolphins players question Mike Sherman's game plan

By Dan Hanzus

The Miami Dolphins have lost four consecutive games, wiping away any of the good cheer that accumulated during a 3-0 start in September.
Perhaps predictably, the recent struggles have led to some internal questions about the team's direction. NFL Media's Jeff Darlington reported Tuesday that "players are starting to wonder about this offensive game plan."

"Let me not overstate this: The locker room is still together," Darlington explained on NFL Network's "Around The League Live." "There's still a good vibe in there. I talked to several players today and they still feel like they can get this season back on track.

The Dolphins jumped out to a 17-3 halftime lead over New England before surrendering the game's final 24 points. Players wondered why Sherman got away from the running game in the third quarter after having so much success in the first half.
The Dolphins ran the ball 22 times for 120 yards in the first two quarters, averaging 4.7 yards per carry. The team ran just six times as the game quickly went from 17-3 to 17-17 in the third quarter.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

How Sherman-esque! Empty Re: How Sherman-esque!

Post by duck Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm

JnC4GB wrote:

By Dan Hanzus

The Miami Dolphins have lost four consecutive games, wiping away any of the good cheer that accumulated during a 3-0 start in September.
Perhaps predictably, the recent struggles have led to some internal questions about the team's direction. NFL Media's Jeff Darlington reported Tuesday that "players are starting to wonder about this offensive game plan."

"Let me not overstate this: The locker room is still together," Darlington explained on NFL Network's "Around The League Live." "There's still a good vibe in there. I talked to several players today and they still feel like they can get this season back on track.

The Dolphins jumped out to a 17-3 halftime lead over New England before surrendering the game's final 24 points. Players wondered why Sherman got away from the running game in the third quarter after having so much success in the first half.
The Dolphins ran the ball 22 times for 120 yards in the first two quarters, averaging 4.7 yards per carry. The team ran just six times as the game quickly went from 17-3 to 17-17 in the third quarter.

Y'know, I actually thought this might be a good gig for Shermie.  I always thought he would make a decent assistant coach.  But noooOOOooo, the guy just has a special talent for fucking things up I guess.

I do hope Milani is okay after hearing this.  His new meds have been doing wonders and I'd hate to see him backslide.  Smile
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Milani is all fired up wearing his new Acme Packers Jordy Nelson jersey........waiting for winter to settle in.   I hear he is being specially generous this Halloween ......... bought both mini-Kit Kats and mini-Slo-Pokes.  And for back up a couple of bags of mini-Rolos.    How's that for another journey back to the Sixties.    GO PACK GO.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Milani is all fired up wearing his new Acme Packers Jordy Nelson jersey........waiting for winter to settle in.   I hear he is being specially generous this Halloween ......... bought both mini-Kit Kats and mini-Slo-Pokes.  And for back up a couple of bags of mini-Rolos.    How's that for another journey back to the Sixties.    GO PACK GO.
Plan on wearing it Thursday to scare the trick or treaters with my Packer slippers to show off my camel toes.  And don't forget the delicious CHUCKLES candy treats.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:38 pm

duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

By Dan Hanzus

Y'know, I actually thought this might be a good gig for Shermie.  I always thought he would make a decent assistant coach.  But noooOOOooo, the guy just has a special talent for fucking things up I guess.

I do hope Milani is okay after hearing this.  His new meds have been doing wonders and I'd hate to see him backslide.  Smile
The Fins had a chance to put the Pats behind the 8 ball but they missed a critical FG in the 3rd quarter and gave Brady great field position. Pats also were prepared to play the run when behind. I agreed with magic Mike to go for the jugular. Against Bellicheck you have to attack, attack, attack until the game is over. He is too good to just let you control the game for 60 minutes. Last year they came back from 4 TDs against the 9ers but lost due to a special teams blunder.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 pm

milani wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Milani is all fired up wearing his new Acme Packers Jordy Nelson jersey........waiting for winter to settle in.   I hear he is being specially generous this Halloween ......... bought both mini-Kit Kats and mini-Slo-Pokes.  And for back up a couple of bags of mini-Rolos.    How's that for another journey back to the Sixties.    GO PACK GO.
Plan on wearing it Thursday to scare the trick or treaters with my Packer slippers to show off my camel toes.  And don't forget the delicious CHUCKLES candy treats.
Jeezus...  Yeah--you'll have the scariest house on the block...  Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Report: Jonathan Martin “gone AWOL” from Dolphins
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 30, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
Dolphins starting right tackle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walked out on the team.
Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Martin has “gone AWOL from the team the last couple days.”
Glazer said Martin had an incident in the team cafeteria this week in which teammates jokingly said they wouldn’t sit with him, and that Martin’s reaction to the joke was that he “flipped out, smashed a food tray on the ground, took off, and they haven’t seen him since.”
The Dolphins have listed Martin as doubtful for Thursday night’s game against the Bengals with an “illness” but have refused to divulge anything else about his status. Glazer also reported that Martin has gone into a treatment facility, but it is not clear what type of treatment Martin is receiving. Glazer said rumors that Martin had a confrontation with Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman are incorrect.

Listen--everybody knows what is required to play for Jerry Sandu...uhhh Mike Sherman--and if you're not willing to comply with his requests to rub the krispy kremes in all his favorite spots--well then take it on down the road!   Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm

_HD_ wrote:Report: Jonathan Martin “gone AWOL” from Dolphins
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 30, 2013, 6:11 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
Dolphins starting right tackle [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has walked out on the team.
Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports that Martin has “gone AWOL from the team the last couple days.”
Glazer said Martin had an incident in the team cafeteria this week in which teammates jokingly said they wouldn’t sit with him, and that Martin’s reaction to the joke was that he “flipped out, smashed a food tray on the ground, took off, and they haven’t seen him since.”
The Dolphins have listed Martin as doubtful for Thursday night’s game against the Bengals with an “illness” but have refused to divulge anything else about his status. Glazer also reported that Martin has gone into a treatment facility, but it is not clear what type of treatment Martin is receiving. Glazer said rumors that Martin had a confrontation with Dolphins offensive coordinator Mike Sherman are incorrect.

Listen--everybody knows what is required to play for Jerry Sandu...uhhh Mike Sherman--and if you're not willing to comply with his requests to rub the krispy kremes in all his favorite spots--well then take it on down the road!   Laughing 
That is correct.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:47 pm

milani wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

By Dan Hanzus

The Fins had a chance to put the Pats behind the 8 ball but they missed a critical FG in the 3rd quarter and gave Brady great field position. Pats also were prepared to play the run when behind. I agreed with magic Mike to go for the jugular. Against Bellicheck you have to attack, attack, attack until the game is over. He is too good to just let you control the game for 60 minutes. Last year they came back from 4 TDs against the 9ers but lost due to a special teams blunder.
"Magic Mike" -- LMAO.

duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:54 pm

duck wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

By Dan Hanzus

"Magic Mike" -- LMAO.

Shocked  My God--that is idiotic for him to do that...  A pervasive image like that could be what people cling to in representing that the guy is fresh out of answers...  Milani?  Is this what you do when the old lady serves Chun King Chop Suey for dinner?  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by milani Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:30 pm

_HD_ wrote:
duck wrote:
milani wrote:
duck wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:

By Dan Hanzus

"Magic Mike" -- LMAO.

Shocked  My God--that is idiotic for him to do that...  A pervasive image like that could be what people cling to in representing that the guy is fresh out of answers...  Milani?  Is this what you do when the old lady serves Chun King Chop Suey for dinner?  Laughing 
Only when it's 4th and 26.
milani
milani
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down