Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walking dead the after walking dead

4 posters

Go down

The walking dead the after walking dead Empty The walking dead the after walking dead

Post by Admin Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Well, Now that the game is over, I'm gonna watch the TV series "The Walking Dead"....... I just watched the football version of it. Seen 53 zombies try to act like an NFL team- coached by the most brain dead man I've ever seen wear STEELERS gear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The walking dead the after walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead the after walking dead

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Ha, I like that, hate the show though.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The walking dead the after walking dead Empty Re: The walking dead the after walking dead

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:02 am

Admin wrote: Well, Now that the game is over, I'm gonna watch the TV series "The Walking Dead"....... I just watched the football version of it. Seen 53 zombies try to act like an NFL team- coached by the most brain dead man afro afro I've ever seen wear STEELERS gear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 am

Admin wrote: Well, Now that the game is over, I'm gonna watch the TV series "The Walking Dead"....... I just watched the football version of it. Seen 53 zombies try to act like an NFL team- coached by the most brain dead man I've ever seen wear STEELERS gear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Heh!  Not making fun of the Steelers but this is great. 
Just watched last nights The Walking Dead.   Good episode. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote: Well, Now that the game is over, I'm gonna watch the TV series "The Walking Dead"....... I just watched the football version of it. Seen 53 zombies try to act like an NFL team- coached by the most brain dead man afro afro I've ever seen wear STEELERS gear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
                                        LMFAO!!!!! more "mikey's"afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
Admin wrote: Well, Now that the game is over, I'm gonna watch the TV series "The Walking Dead"....... I just watched the football version of it. Seen 53 zombies try to act like an NFL team- coached by the most brain dead man I've ever seen wear STEELERS gear.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Heh!  Not making fun of the Steelers but this is great. 
Just watched last nights The Walking Dead.   Good episode. 
                        Yea the first episode- filmed in Oakland in a stadium... sucked... the second, on location in Georgia was great.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down