Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury Empty DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 pm

DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

Posted by Mike Florio on September 30, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
As if the sideline-level scouting report on WVU quarterback Geno Smith wasn’t enough to justify the write off, there was another nugget more closely related to the NFL that could make the entire day in Morgantown land in the deduction column on the 1040.

After the game, I spotted Colts quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who was attending the game with his father, Oliver, the WVU Athletics Director. Andrew’s current team is on a bye, and with him was his former Stanford teammate, Steelers guard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], whose pro team also is off this weekend.

DeCastro [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the preseason. Eventually, the Steelers placed him on injured reserve with the “designated for return” designation.

Five weeks removed from the injury, DeCastro was walking briskly without a limp as he and Luck left the stadium. Though it’s hardly evidence that he’ll be ready to go any time soon, with DeCastro able to return to play eight weeks after placement on IR (which happened nearly four weeks ago), he’s looking in street clothes like a guy who was never even injured.

Write off justified. I should have bought a few more beers.

Back to top Go down

DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury Empty Re: DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

Posted by Mike Florio on September 30, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] AP
As if the sideline-level scouting report on WVU quarterback Geno Smith wasn’t enough to justify the write off, there was another nugget more closely related to the NFL that could make the entire day in Morgantown land in the deduction column on the 1040.

After the game, I spotted Colts quarterback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who was attending the game with his father, Oliver, the WVU Athletics Director. Andrew’s current team is on a bye, and with him was his former Stanford teammate, Steelers guard [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], whose pro team also is off this weekend.

DeCastro [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the preseason. Eventually, the Steelers placed him on injured reserve with the “designated for return” designation.

Five weeks removed from the injury, DeCastro was walking briskly without a limp as he and Luck left the stadium. Though it’s hardly evidence that he’ll be ready to go any time soon, with DeCastro able to return to play eight weeks after placement on IR (which happened nearly four weeks ago), he’s looking in street clothes like a guy who was never even injured.

Write off justified. I should have bought a few more beers.
Well, walking is one thing... having 300 lbs guys lean on you and twist is another. Still, he's a young buck who should bounce back quick. 4 weeks into the 8 and he walking briskly with no ails... this is good. I want to see him back out there next to Pouncey.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury Empty Re: DeCastro walking without a limp five weeks after “severe” knee injury

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm

TASK wrote:AGREE WITH MUMMY , IF TOMLIN KNEW HOW TO CONDITION THESE GUYS AND GET THEM IN TOP SHAPE LIKE COWHER ALWAYS DID ... WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING THESE STUPID INJURIES.

TOMLIN NEVER PLAYED IN THE NFL ... SO WHAT DOES HE KNOW !!!

Is there anything in your little world that isn't Tomlin's fault? I doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 pm

New topic, and again it is being hijacked with the same BS....pathetic.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:13 pm

TASK wrote:AGREE WITH MUMMY , IF TOMLIN KNEW HOW TO CONDITION THESE GUYS AND GET THEM IN TOP SHAPE LIKE COWHER ALWAYS DID ... WE WOULDN'T BE SEEING THESE STUPID INJURIES.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:29 pm

RLON39 wrote:New topic, and again it is being hijacked with the same BS....pathetic.

I love messing with you folks on about your steelers but at some point this crap about Tomlin over and over is costing the provider ban space. Can we get back to point counter point . Gezzzzzzzz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm

RLON39 wrote:New topic, and again it is being hijacked with the same BS....pathetic.

Why did anyone think it would be different? same shit different day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:00 pm

JUST ANOTHER DUMB ARTICLE POSTED A SOMEONE AS BAD AS TEH DUMB JOURNALIST WRITING THIS USELESS AND UNEEDED ARTICLE CAUSE HES BRAINDEAD AND HAS NO BETTER THOUGHTS TO TYPE....TEH WYA PEPOEL THINK IN THIS COUNTRY IS GHASTLY...WHO GIVES A SHIT IF ANDREW LUCK AND DECASTRO WAS AT A DUMB COLLEGE GAME AND HE WAS WALKING WITHOUT A LIMP...IM MEEN REALLY....TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...LIKE TEH GUY AINT COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON BUT THEY STILL NEEDED TO WRITE THIS DUMB ARTICLE..HAHA...GROSS...AMERIKAN SOCIETY IS GROSS ON WHAT THEY THINK IS IMPORTANT...HURRY..RUN!!!!...YOUR CELL PHONE IS RINGIN'...HAHAHHAHA..YOU MAY GET TO SEND AN ALMIGHTY TEXT...HURRY!!!!.....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:JUST ANOTHER DUMB ARTICLE POSTED A SOMEONE AS BAD AS TEH DUMB JOURNALIST WRITING THIS USELESS AND UNEEDED ARTICLE CAUSE HES BRAINDEAD AND HAS NO BETTER THOUGHTS TO TYPE....TEH WYA PEPOEL THINK IN THIS COUNTRY IS GHASTLY...WHO GIVES A SHIT IF ANDREW LUCK AND DECASTRO WAS AT A DUMB COLLEGE GAME AND HE WAS WALKING WITHOUT A LIMP...IM MEEN REALLY....TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...LIKE TEH GUY AINT COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON BUT THEY STILL NEEDED TO WRITE THIS DUMB ARTICLE..HAHA...GROSS...AMERIKAN SOCIETY IS GROSS ON WHAT THEY THINK IS IMPORTANT...HURRY..RUN!!!!...YOUR CELL PHONE IS RINGIN'...HAHAHHAHA..YOU MAY GET TO SEND AN ALMIGHTY TEXT...HURRY!!!!.....
And just what is the point of this rant? Does it contain anything other than a bitch about an article posted to get some conversation going? Hey... here's a completely different idea... why don't we talk about how bad Mike Tomlin sucks and how there's not a decent running back on the Steelers roster now... all of 'em garbage, pure junk. Your opinions Mummy?
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:19 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:JUST ANOTHER DUMB ARTICLE POSTED A SOMEONE AS BAD AS TEH DUMB JOURNALIST WRITING THIS USELESS AND UNEEDED ARTICLE CAUSE HES BRAINDEAD AND HAS NO BETTER THOUGHTS TO TYPE....TEH WYA PEPOEL THINK IN THIS COUNTRY IS GHASTLY...WHO GIVES A SHIT IF ANDREW LUCK AND DECASTRO WAS AT A DUMB COLLEGE GAME AND HE WAS WALKING WITHOUT A LIMP...IM MEEN REALLY....TELL US SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...LIKE TEH GUY AINT COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON BUT THEY STILL NEEDED TO WRITE THIS DUMB ARTICLE..HAHA...GROSS...AMERIKAN SOCIETY IS GROSS ON WHAT THEY THINK IS IMPORTANT...HURRY..RUN!!!!...YOUR CELL PHONE IS RINGIN'...HAHAHHAHA..YOU MAY GET TO SEND AN ALMIGHTY TEXT...HURRY!!!!.....
And just what is the point of this rant? Does it contain anything other than a bitch about an article posted to get some conversation going? Hey... here's a completely different idea... why don't we talk about how bad Mike Tomlin sucks and how there's not a decent running back on the Steelers roster now... all of 'em garbage, pure junk. Your opinions Mummy?

MY POINT IS..ITS A COMPLETELY INEPT USELESS ARTICLE TAHT SAYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...KINDA LIKE WHAT YOUR ACCUSING ME OF..HOWS TAHT FOR IRONY?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

[quote="DaRKMuMMySauRuS"]
foghorn wrote:

AND SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP...YES EVERY BACK ON TAHT ROSTER IS JUNK...HOW ABOUT FINALLY ADMITTING IT?..NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT...LOL...AND TOMLIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT RUN GAME..SO WHY NOT ADMIT THAT TO?....

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:22 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

MY POINT IS..ITS A COMPLETELY INEPT USELESS ARTICLE TAHT SAYS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...KINDA LIKE WHAT YOUR ACCUSING ME OF..HOWS TAHT FOR IRONY?...
No.. what I accuse you of would be the equal to re-posting this article dozens of times and calling someone names for not liking it..
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

No.. what I accuse you of would be the equal to re-posting this article dozens of times and calling someone names for not liking it..

I WASNT KALLING ANYONE NAMES....I WAS CALLING TEH JOURNALIST WHO WROTE TAHT BIG PARAGRAPH ABOUT NOTHING NAMES..NOT DIEHARD...JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU GUYS MISINTERPRETING WHAT I WROTE....ANY INNUENDO DIRECTED AT DIEHARD WAS MERELY SUPPORTING THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS COMMIE OPINIONS....LOL...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

AND SINCE YOU BROUGHT IT UP...YES EVERY BACK ON TAHT ROSTER IS JUNK...HOW ABOUT FINALLY ADMITTING IT?..NOW THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT...LOL...AND TOMLIN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT RUN GAME..SO WHY NOT ADMIT THAT TO?....
Because, as I have said... I feel Jerrome Bettis could not gain yardage behind this junk O-line. That is where I see the problem. I'm not saying they are all-pro backs.. but capable backs to get the job done. No running lanes means no yardage gained. I DISAGREE with you opinion. But I'm NOT called you stupid, ignorant or dumb for having it. I also don't blame Tomlin. He gets info from Colbert and the scouting dept. You wanna bitch about results... complain to them, they are the ones who decide who is drafted or signed. Tomlin has input, but doesn't mange this team... he simply coaches..
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:28 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

I WASNT KALLING ANYONE NAMES....I WAS CALLING TEH JOURNALIST WHO WROTE TAHT BIG PARAGRAPH ABOUT NOTHING NAMES..NOT DIEHARD...JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU GUYS MISINTERPRETING WHAT I WROTE....ANY INNUENDO DIRECTED AT DIEHARD WAS MERELY SUPPORTING THAT I DO NOT AGREE WITH HIS COMMIE OPINIONS....LOL...
In another thread, tonight, you called Rlon names. It is something you do often and apparently are NOT aware of.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 pm

[quote="foghorn"]
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Because, as I have said... I feel Jerrome Bettis could not gain yardage behind this junk O-line. That is where I see the problem. I'm not saying they are all-pro backs.. but capable backs to get the job done. No running lanes means no yardage gained. I DISAGREE with you opinion. But I'm NOT called you stupid, ignorant or dumb for having it. I also don't blame Tomlin. He gets info from Colbert and the scouting dept. You wanna bitch about results... complain to them, they are the ones who decide who is drafted or signed. Tomlin has input, but doesn't mange this team... he simply coaches..

THIS IS A COMPLETE BOLD FACE LIE ON YOUR PART..OR YOU SIMPLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND BELIEVE YOU DO...I DRAW TEH LINE WITH DIEHARD WHEN HE COPS OUT WITH TEH COLBERT EXCUSE..AND I WILL DO TEH SAME WITH YOU..THAT IS UTTER AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT...CASE CLOSED...AND DONT TELL ME YOU DONT NOTICE TEH HUGE DIFFERENCE IN DRAFTING AND SUCCESS IN DRAFTING BETWEEN WHEN COWHER WAS HERE AND TEH TIME TOMLIN HAS BEEN HERE...ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE...AND TEH ONLY DIFFERNCE BETWEEN NOW AND THEN IS "TOMLIN"...EVERYONE ELSE IS STILL TEH SAME PEOPLE THERE FROM WHEN COWHER WAS THERE IN TAHT DEPARTMENT...GET A CLUE ALICE...

AND YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR WRONG OPINION CONCERNING TEH LINE AND BACKS...BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS TOMLIN RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT GARBAGE GROUP OF BELOW AVERAGE RUNNING BACKS ..HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT GARBAGE LINE AS WELL...BUT YET YOU STILL MAKE UP EXCUSES FOR TEH MAN...SO LETS SEE....YOU GIVE TEH BACKS TEH EXCUSE THAT TEH LINE IS BAD AND CUT THEM SLACK AND IN THAT WRONG LINE OF THINKING WONT CALL THEM WHAT THEY REALLY ARE WHICH IS "SCRUBS"...SO TELL ME..IM CURIOUS...WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE FOR TEH LINE BEING BAD SINCE WE BOTH KNOW YOUR INCAPABLE OF BLAMING TOMLIN...OR WILL YOU JUST CALL ME A RACIST SINCE WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE NO REAL ANSWER OR VALID EXCUSE FOR TEH LINE BEING BAD?..BECAUSE TEH FIRST EXCUSE YOU GAVE WASNT VALID IN TEH FIRST PLACE...LET ALONE ANY 2ND EXCUSE YOU COULD GIVE...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:43 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

In another thread, tonight, you called Rlon names. It is something you do often and apparently are NOT aware of.

IF YOU CALL WHAT I SAID TO RLON NASTY NAME KALLING..YOUR KRAZY...IT WAS NOTHING BUT LITEHEARTED SMACK TALK CONCERNING WHAT WE DISAGREE ABOUT...TRUST ME IF I GET TO NAME CALLING...YOULL KNOW ABOUT IT...THSI IS JUST YET ANOTEHR EXAMPLE OF YOUR PRECONCIEVED NOTION OF ME TAKING OVER YOUR COMMON SENSE....IF WE CANT HAVE SOME FRIENDLY SMACK TALK HERE...IM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN POSTING HERE....SORRY...I DIDNT JOIN "ST. TODD'S"...I JOINED A F'ING FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD...

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

THIS IS A COMPLETE BOLD FACE LIE ON YOUR PART..OR YOU SIMPLY DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND BELIEVE YOU DO...I DRAW TEH LINE WITH DIEHARD WHEN HE COPS OUT WITH TEH COLBERT EXCUSE..AND I WILL DO TEH SAME WITH YOU..THAT IS UTTER AND COMPLETE BULLSHIT...CASE CLOSED...AND DONT TELL ME YOU DONT NOTICE TEH HUGE DIFFERENCE IN DRAFTING AND SUCCESS IN DRAFTING BETWEEN WHEN COWHER WAS HERE AND TEH TIME TOMLIN HAS BEEN HERE...ITS A HUGE DIFFERENCE...AND TEH ONLY DIFFERNCE BETWEEN NOW AND THEN IS "TOMLIN"...EVERYONE ELSE IS STILL TEH SAME PEOPLE THERE FROM WHEN COWHER WAS THERE IN TAHT DEPARTMENT...GET A CLUE ALICE...

AND YOUR ENTITLED TO YOUR WRONG OPINION CONCERNING TEH LINE AND BACKS...BECAUSE NOT ONLY IS TOMLIN RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT GARBAGE GROUP OF BELOW AVERAGE RUNNING BACKS ..HE IS ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR TAHT GARBAGE LINE AS WELL...BUT YET YOU STILL MAKE UP EXCUSES FOR TEH MAN...SO LETS SEE....YOU GIVE TEH BACKS TEH EXCUSE THAT TEH LINE IS BAD AND CUT THEM SLACK AND IN THAT WRONG LINE OF THINKING WONT CALL THEM WHAT THEY REALLY ARE WHICH IS "SCRUBS"...SO TELL ME..IM CURIOUS...WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE FOR TEH LINE BEING BAD SINCE WE BOTH KNOW YOUR INCAPABLE OF BLAMING TOMLIN...OR WILL YOU JUST CALL ME A RACIST SINCE WE BOTH KNOW YOU HAVE NO REAL ANSWER OR VALID EXCUSE FOR TEH LINE BEING BAD?..BECAUSE TEH FIRST EXCUSE YOU GAVE WASNT VALID IN TEH FIRST PLACE...LET ALONE ANY 2ND EXCUSE YOU COULD GIVE...
See.. I have a different opinion and you call me a liar and fake because of it. But I must have misunderstood your meaning... right? What I highlighted in Blue is a fact... they're old and worn out and can no longer play at a high enough level. It happens to all teams. their key players get old and move on... it's called change, something you seem to detest. You're still bitching about something that occured 6 years ago.... Cowher QUITTING. And trust me... he QUIT and moved on with his life. he isn't coming back, in fact I doubt he'll coach again.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

IF YOU CALL WHAT I SAID TO RLON NASTY NAME KALLING..YOUR KRAZY...IT WAS NOTHING BUT LITEHEARTED SMACK TALK CONCERNING WHAT WE DISAGREE ABOUT...TRUST ME IF I GET TO NAME CALLING...YOULL KNOW ABOUT IT...THSI IS JUST YET ANOTEHR EXAMPLE OF YOUR PRECONCIEVED NOTION OF ME TAKING OVER YOUR COMMON SENSE....IF WE CANT HAVE SOME FRIENDLY SMACK TALK HERE...IM REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN POSTING HERE....SORRY...I DIDNT JOIN "ST. TODD'S"...I JOINED A F'ING FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD...
Well then... that pretty much absolves me from everything I have said about you & task.... it was all smack talk!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 pm

[quote="foghorn"]
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

See.. I have a different opinion and you call me a liar and fake because of it. But I must have misunderstood your meaning... right? What I highlighted in Blue is a fact... they're old and worn out and can no longer play at a high enough level. It happens to all teams. their key players get old and move on... it's called change, something you seem to detest. You're still bitching about something that occured 6 years ago.... Cowher QUITTING. And trust me... he QUIT and moved on with his life. he isn't coming back, in fact I doubt he'll coach again.

YOU ARE A LIAR...YOUR SAYING THAT MIKE TOMLIN MERELY COACHES TEH PLAYERS COLBERT GIVES HIM...TAHT IS A LIE...A 100% LIE....NOT TRUE IN ANY SENSE....AND SURE TEH OLD PLAYERS GET WORN OUT...BUT TEH FACT REMAINS SINCE TOMLIN HAS BEEN HERE HES PUT NOTHING ON TEH TEAM TO BE READY TO TAKE THERE PLACE..AND HES DRAFTED MANY PLAYERS TAHT WERENT NEEDED WHILE IGNORING POSITIONS TAHT WERE IN DIRE NEED....ON TEH OTEHR HAND WHEN COWHER WAS HERE...HE ALWAYS HAD SUPERSTARS WAITING TO REPLACE OLD WORN OUT SUPER STARS..HE BUILT 2 TEAMS IN THSOE 15 YEARS FROM SCRATCH INTO WORLD BEATERS..TWICE!!!!..NOT JUST ONCE!!!!..THAT SPEEKS OF HIS KNOWHOW ON KEEPING TEH ROSTER STOCKED..TOMLIN HAS DONE NO SUCH THING...TEHRE ARE NO "NEXT" GREAT PLAYERS ON THSI ROSTER WAITING TO TAKE OVER TEH OLD GUYS POSITIONS...NONE...AND HERE WE ARE STILL HAVING THSI CONVERSATION AND YOU STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BRING YOUR SELF TO SAY ONE BAD WORD ON TOMLIN ABOUT THESE TWO BIG PROBLEMS...

IN FACT..ILL ONE UP YA' FOGGY BABY...HOW ABOUT WE JUST QUIT MINCING WORDS AND SAY BESIDES BEN...TEH WHOLE F'ING OFFENSE SUCKS ROYAL ASS AND HAS SUCKED ROYAL ASS FOPR MANY YEARS DESPITE HAVING A FRANCHISE TOP 3 QB....NOW WHAT EXCUSE YOU GOT FOR THAT SINCE I KNOW IT WONT BE ANY OF TOMLINS FAULT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:01 pm

foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
foghorn wrote:

Well then... that pretty much absolves me from everything I have said about you & task.... it was all smack talk!

AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT...TEH SHOTS AT ME DONT BOTHER ME...I HAVE PLENTY THIICK SKIN...TEH ONLY TIME I GET REALLY NASTY FOR REAL IS WHEN EVERYONE GANGS UP ON ME FOR NO REAL GOOD REASON LIKE A GANG OF THUGS WITH NO RHYM OR REASON...THEN I HAVE NO CHOICE...OTEHR THAN TAHT...EVERYTHING I SAY IS MEANT IN A LIGHTHEARTED WAY...EVEN TEH STUFF THAT MAY SEEM A LITTLE BELOW TEH BELT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm

How does one condition themselves to not tear an ACL????

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:22 pm

More insults thrown at...wait for it...ME! afro

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

That's cause you're a no good dirty Tomlin lover!

Last edited by foghorn on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm

foghorn wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

That's cause you're a no good dirty Tomlin lover!

lol! afro lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next