Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast at Brett's

+2
~Sheila~
RingoCStarrQB
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breakfast at Brett's Empty Breakfast at Brett's

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Hey HD.......I just learned on noon kickoff gameday's Brett Favre's Steakhouse opens at 8:00 a.m. for made to order breakfast.    And yes they'll make you all the bloody Mary's you can consume in 2.75 hours (you better get out of there by no later than 10:45 a.m. to give yourself enough time to waddle over to the Oneida Gate to get frisked prior to entry into the greatest American football venue in ........... well ........... America.).    Parking is also available there.

GO PACKERs
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Breakfast at Brett's Empty Re: Breakfast at Brett's

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:37 pm

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey HD.......I just learned on noon kickoff gameday's Brett Favre's Steakhouse opens at 8:00 a.m. for made to order breakfast.    And yes they'll make you all the bloody Mary's you can consume in 2.75 hours (you better get out of there by no later than 10:45 a.m. to give yourself enough time to waddle over to the Oneida Gate to get frisked prior to entry into the greatest American football venue in ........... well ........... America.).    Parking is also available there.

GO PACKERs
Well then, there you go.  Just hope the Bloody Mary's are not from a mix!  Smile
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:47 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey HD.......I just learned on noon kickoff gameday's Brett Favre's Steakhouse opens at 8:00 a.m. for made to order breakfast.    And yes they'll make you all the bloody Mary's you can consume in 2.75 hours (you better get out of there by no later than 10:45 a.m. to give yourself enough time to waddle over to the Oneida Gate to get frisked prior to entry into the greatest American football venue in ........... well ........... America.).    Parking is also available there.

GO PACKERs
Well then, there you go.  Just hope the Bloody Mary's are not from a mix!  Smile
Thanks Ringo.  The BF Steakhouse would be my last choice.  I walked in there once just after it opened--and turned back and was out the door within about 30 seconds and have never been back.  There's no ambiance in there at all.  Sterile...  Plus, it just doesn't fit Green Bay.  It's like the lounge in a Marriot Hotel in there. 

Yeah, Sheila--you called it.  That's exactly the type of place that serves Bloodys in a low-ball glass and gets out the Mr/Mrs T Bloody mix.  Yuck.  But you can bet--they'll still charge $8 for it...  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:33 pm

GO PACKERs

Ringo, it's a shame you never got to try the Bloody's at my sports bar when you visited.  I don't drink them but it's one of their specialties.  Even bigger than the condiment tray, they have a huge section with all sorts of vegetables and spices to add punch to the drinks.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:14 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

GO PACKERs
Thanks Ringo.  The BF Steakhouse would be my last choice.  I walked in there once just after it opened--and turned back and was out the door within about 30 seconds and have never been back.  There's no ambiance in there at all.  Sterile...  Plus, it just doesn't fit Green Bay.  It's like the lounge in a Marriot Hotel in there. 

Yeah, Sheila--you called it.  That's exactly the type of place that serves Bloodys in a low-ball glass and gets out the Mr/Mrs T Bloody mix.  Yuck.  But you can bet--they'll still charge $8 for it...  Wink 
Oh that's a shame that the place is not good.  Perfect name and location and all that.

I like my Bloody Mary's made with Absolut Peppar Vodka.  The only time I ever drink Mr/Mrs T Bloody Mary mix is when I'm on a Jetblue flight. 
lol
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:17 pm

duck wrote:

GO PACKERs
Ringo, it's a shame you never got to try the Bloody's at my sports bar when you visited.  I don't drink them but it's one of their specialties.  Even bigger than the condiment tray, they have a huge section with all sorts of vegetables and spices to add punch to the drinks.

Sounds like the drinks I'd like.

My favorite Bloody Mary is at The Snook Inn on Marco Island in Florida.  They add big green olives and a pickled asparagus spear in them.  Mmm, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ILvLamp Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:01 pm

Yeah, Sheila--you called it.  That's exactly the type of place that serves Bloodys in a low-ball glass and gets out the Mr/Mrs T Bloody mix.  Yuck.  But you can bet--they'll still charge $8 for it...  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Please, people, heed HD's warning regarding this place. The Mr/Mrs T Bloody mix is the worst! When Mr. pulled out Mrs.' tampon and swirled it in that glass of vodka, I refused to accept the drink and left immediately.

ILvLamp
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 am

Even better...

JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:45 am

Hinterland Brewing Bloody Mary:

RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:52 am

Hey a bloody Mary scavenger hunt in Titletown sounds like a heckuva lot of fun!   Taking the venerable PUB CRAWL to a new level of insanity.

Googled Best Bloody Mary Green Bay and the WhiteDogBlackCat joint turned up again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Googled AMBIANCE and GREEN BAY.....and all I got was a Hair Studio and some one off place called Kaliedoscope.   Also Hinterland popped up again along with a couple of other places:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you really really want ambiance and a bloody Mary.......then stay at some cutesy inn (i.e., White Gull Inn) in Door County and arrive to the noon kickoff game late.
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 am

JnC4GB wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This one is a possibility.  I love 'tator tots'!  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:23 am

JnC4GB wrote:Even better...

Oh hell no!  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hinterland Brewing Bloody Mary:

Winner!!
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey a bloody Mary scavenger hunt in Titletown sounds like a heckuva lot of fun!   Taking the venerable PUB CRAWL to a new level of insanity.

Googled Best Bloody Mary Green Bay and the WhiteDogBlackCat joint turned up again: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Googled AMBIANCE and GREEN BAY.....and all I got was a Hair Studio and some one off place called Kaliedoscope.   Also Hinterland popped up again along with a couple of other places:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you really really want ambiance and a bloody Mary.......then stay at some cutesy inn (i.e., White Gull Inn) in Door County and arrive to the noon kickoff game late.
Laughing at the Hair Studio for Ambiance in Green Bay!   :p

I enjoy staying at the cutesy inn type places. Some Bed and Breakfast's are beautiful.  
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:40 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:

Winner!!
That's lookin' better...but no beef stick?  Bloody's are no fun for anyone without a beef stick...  Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

_HD_ wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

Winner!!
That's lookin' better...but no beef stick?  Bloody's are no fun for anyone without a beef stick...  Wink

Surprised
Here ya go...here's your beef stick.  I do have to say, I've never had a beef stick in a Bloody Mary!

~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh god, they've been hollowed out. Maybe I'm going soft, but drinking through a meat straw holds little appeal to me. pale
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:04 pm

~Sheila~ wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:Hey a bloody Mary scavenger hunt in Titletown sounds like a heckuva lot of fun!   Taking the venerable PUB CRAWL to a new level of insanity.

I enjoy staying at the cutesy inn type places. Some Bed and Breakfast's are beautiful.  

The White Gull Inn is a real gem.  Best cheese omelette in the US of A.   See what I am talkin' about:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 am

JnC4GB wrote:Oh god, they've been hollowed out. Maybe I'm going soft, but drinking through a meat straw holds little appeal to me. pale

Is very odd.
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Sheila~ Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 am

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
~Sheila~ wrote:

The White Gull Inn is a real gem.  Best cheese omelette in the US of A.   See what I am talkin' about:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Absolutely beautiful!  I'd love to stay there and the cherry stuffed French toast sounds delicious! 
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:31 am

JnC4GB wrote:Oh god, they've been hollowed out. Maybe I'm going soft, but drinking through a meat straw holds little appeal to me. pale
 I agree that looks horrible. This one however looks delish! 

CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:This one however looks delish! 

Y'know, before I moved to Wisconsin I had never seen a complimentary beer chaser served with a Bloody Mary. First time I got one, I was "WTF?" And then thought, "Oh, Wisconsin alcoholism! I get it!" But now I understand that it's really about Wisconsin folks being total wimps about anything spicy. 

Well, that AND alcoholism  Wink
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:52 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:
 I agree that looks horrible. This one however looks delish! 

Get rid of those fucking olives and throw a nice meaty prawn on there and you're talkin...   Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:57 pm

JnC4GB wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:This one however looks delish! 

Y'know, before I moved to Wisconsin I had never seen a complimentary beer chaser served with a Bloody Mary. First time I got one, I was "WTF?" And then thought, "Oh, Wisconsin alcoholism! I get it!" But now I understand that it's really about Wisconsin folks being total wimps about anything spicy. 

Well, that AND alcoholism  Wink
It's called a *snit* and they aren't just served in Wisconsin...but in some areas of the country they do look at you funny when you roll in and say Give me a spicy bloody with a dark snit...  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next