Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIONS MVP'S FOR TODAY'S GAME...

2 posters

Go down

LIONS MVP'S FOR TODAY'S GAME... Empty LIONS MVP'S FOR TODAY'S GAME...

Post by Randell60 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:42 pm

The Lions MVP's for today's game? Weeden, and that clueless, worthless old fart, Walt Coleman. Weeden= 0-3 on the year...HE SUCKS!!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

LIONS MVP'S FOR TODAY'S GAME... Empty Re: LIONS MVP'S FOR TODAY'S GAME...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Didn't Weeden start the buffalo game? I agree he stinks but at least give him credit when credit is due.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 am

Dmounts wrote:Didn't Weeden start the buffalo game? I agree he stinks but at least give him credit when credit is due.

No he didn't start that game. Like I said, he's 0-3 in his starts....Hoyer was 3-0 in games he started. I'll give him credit when he stops with the happy feet, and throwing like a girl for an easy pick in crunch time...and oh yeah, winning a game he starts in.
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm

That's right Buffalo was the game that we lost hoyer in.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Dmounts wrote:Didn't Weeden start the buffalo game? I agree he stinks but at least give him credit when credit is due.

No he didn't start that game. Like I said, he's 0-3 in his starts....Hoyer was 3-0 in games he started. I'll give him credit when he stops with the happy feet, and throwing like a girl for an easy pick in crunch time...and oh yeah, winning a game he starts in.
I havent looked at the total statistics of the Detroit game but I am pretty sure the Browns D was on the field most of the 2nd half, that D was so damn tired it just looked like they were going through a walk through, its was nothing but 3 and outs in the 2nd half, I will say this much on Weedes behalf, the offensive line was blowing assignments left and right in the 2nd half as well, I wont put all of it on Weeden, but he did suck, especially when he just threw the football up for grabs and throwing behind his WR's, one thing is for sure, when Hoyer played the offense had a spark to it and he lead like a General and there is no way anyone can deny that.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down