Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TODAYS BENGALS GAME

2 posters

Go down

TODAYS BENGALS GAME Empty TODAYS BENGALS GAME

Post by JONL95 Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:34 pm

TODAY IS PAYBACK TIME. THE RAVENS SHOULD HAVE WON THAT FIRST GAME, BUT NO PROBLEM TODAY.  RAVENS 31 BENGALS 17.

JONL95

Back to top Go down

TODAYS BENGALS GAME Empty Re: TODAYS BENGALS GAME

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:03 pm

I wished Balt would have won that game, I dont root for them often unless they are playing the Squeelers for obvious reasons but today was one of those rare occasions.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by JONL95 Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:I wished Balt would have won that game, I dont root for them often unless they are playing the Squeelers for obvious reasons but today was one of those rare occasions.

I AM NOT BLAMING THE TD CALLED BACK FROM STEVE SMITH.  I BLAME OUR DEFENSE FOR LETTING THEM GO DOWNFIELD AND LET DALTON SCORE ON 4TH DOWN.  WE OUR GOING TO HAVE OUR HANDS FULL NEXT WEEK.  BIG BEN HAD THE GAME OF HIS LIFE TODAY.  OUR GAME WITH THEM WILL PROBABLY BE THE HIGHEST SCORING GAME IN OUR SERIES WITH THEM.  I CAN SEE 41-38, OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.  CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN AGAINST THE RAIDERS.  ALL 4 TEAMS ARE OVER .500.  WAY TO GO AFC NORTH (EXCEPT US).Mad

JONL95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down