Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER

3 posters

Go down

PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER Empty PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 pm

If his workout goes well it looks like Manning will be playing in Denver for the next couple of years or until someone puts a hit on him that snaps his neck back, I dont want that to happen but every doctor has told him how high the risk of playing is since his surgery, Denver better have a damn good line, either way Peyton is going to take some turrble hits (barkley)
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER Empty Re: PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:If his workout goes well it looks like Manning will be playing in Denver for the next couple of years or until someone puts a hit on him that snaps his neck back, I dont want that to happen but every doctor has told him how high the risk of playing is since his surgery, Denver better have a damn good line, either way Peyton is going to take some turrble hits (barkley)

As every day goes by it becomes clearer that P6 isn't really ready to play football, and that this whole charade is about getting him a big paycheck from some sucker not located in Indy. I was hoping that Miami or the Jets got sucked in, but that doesn't look as good as it did a few days ago.

Back to top Go down

PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER Empty Re: PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 am

I bet that Peyton ends up with the Titan's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:59 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I bet that Peyton ends up with the Titan's.

We should have listened to Tony Dungy when he said that this contract will be about P6 being comfortable more than about winning. If anyone would know he would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:01 pm

PatsRBest wrote:

We should have listened to Tony Dungy when he said that this contract will be about P6 being comfortable more than about winning. If anyone would know he would.

Lmao......Wherever Peyton goes they're going to win........You must be missing all the articles saying he looks great or that he turns the Broncos, Titans, or the Niners into instant contenders..

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Stampede wrote:
PatsRBest wrote:

Lmao......Wherever Peyton goes they're going to win........You must be missing all the articles saying he looks great or that he turns the Broncos, Titans, or the Niners into instant contenders..

I agree that if Peyton can play, he's going to turn almost any of those teams into instant contenders.

Just think if he goes to the Titan's Stamp. If he can stay healthy, he can do to the Colts like they did to the Titan's.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:52 pm

I don't think it is as simple to say as Peyton will win wherever he goes. Remember, this is a guy who has barely been hit, going to a new system with a neck problem. The first blindsided whiplash event could effectively end his career. I'm actually cheering for Peyton to do well, but I really worry that the guy's quality of life could be impacted with one hit.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 pm

RLON39 wrote:I don't think it is as simple to say as Peyton will win wherever he goes. Remember, this is a guy who has barely been hit, going to a new system with a neck problem. The first blindsided whiplash event could effectively end his career. I'm actually cheering for Peyton to do well, but I really worry that the guy's quality of life could be impacted with one hit.

couldnt agree more. I still dont think he should play at all. Be safe and retire. The risks far outweigh the rewards IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Stampede wrote:
PatsRBest wrote:

So now you think Tony Dungy is full of crap too and doesn't know how Manning feels?

Until I see actual footage of P6 throwing a football with regular motion then I'm skeptical. I just read an article on NFL.com that says he's not ready. Which should I believe?

Aren't you even the least bit interested in why your team would give up on him if he were healthy enough to play? The answer is they wouldn't.

Just think if he goes to the Titan's Stamp. If he can stay healthy, he can do to the Colts like they did to the Titan's.

Back to top Go down

PEYTON MANNING WORKING OUT FOR DENVER Empty TITANS

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:36 pm

PatsRBest wrote:
Nope, you would have lost that bet, I said almost two weeks ago that Denver is where he would end up, but his ol lady is from Tenn so it was very possible die.

wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down