Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude"

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude" Empty Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude"

Post by guppy Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:23 am

Terrell says that Goodell "definitely" "had a hand in the blackout at the Superbowl in order to keep the game close." 

Terrell has quite the reputation for saying moronic things.

He says he doesn't like Tom Brady's "hair" or his "smug attitude".

Hey, Terrell, no one cares what you think.  Clown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is Brady talking about Suggs.  Pure class - something that is foreign to Mr. Suggs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude" Empty Re: Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude"

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:18 pm

I'll never be able to see past what Brady did to his pregnant ex girlfriend. Placing football aside for a moment, he's a pig if you ask me.
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude" Empty Re: Suggs don't like Brady's "smug attitude"

Post by ~Sheila~ Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:49 pm

guppy wrote:Terrell says that Goodell "definitely" "had a hand in the blackout at the Superbowl in order to keep the game close." 

Terrell has quite the reputation for saying moronic things.

He says he doesn't like Tom Brady's "hair" or his "smug attitude".

Hey, Terrell, no one cares what you think.  Clown.

Here is Brady talking about Suggs.  Pure class - something that is foreign to Mr. Suggs.

Definitely had a hand in the blackout at the Super Bowl???   Puhlease!!!!  @@
~Sheila~
~Sheila~
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:00 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:I'll never be able to see past what Brady did to his pregnant ex girlfriend. Placing football aside for a moment, he's a pig if you ask me.

Well that just shows you are one of the many who simply don't know the facts and are quick to make assumptions without knowing the true facts.  He did not dump Bridget when she was pregnant.  They announced their split before she knew she was pregnant.   They broke up.  After the break up, she says she is pregnant.  Kinda changes things doesn't it Cat? 

A big reason for the split was that Bridget wanted to settle down and have a family and asked Tom how long he intended to play football.  He was like, what?  I'm playing football as long as I can baby.  I'm a football player, thats who I am.  She had a different agenda.  So they decided to break up.  After some time passed she finds out she is pregnant.  If you ask me, I truly think she stopped using birth control, and didn't tell him.  I think she tried to get pregnant to trap him.  He, himself has never hinted at that though.  That's just my opinion.  I have nothing to base that on other than the fact that they had been going out for a couple of years, and I'm sure she, and they, as smart people, had the birth control situation under control.  Then all the sudden, after a couple of years, opps!!   Are you kidding me?  What happened?  Birth control was never a problem before.  Now, after a couple of years of dating, a mistake?  How could that happen?  What happened all of the sudden to make a smart girl like her let a situation like that happen..... unless she plannned it...... and didn't tell him.  Just my opinion.

So when you talk about what he "did to his pregnant ex girlfried", you need to get your facts straight.  She was not a girlfriend and pregant at the same time.  First she was a girlfriend.  Then she was an ex girlfriend.  THEN she was a pregnant ex girlfriend.

Last edited by guppy on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 pm

CatalinaMinx wrote:I'll never be able to see past what Brady did to his pregnant ex girlfriend. Placing football aside for a moment, he's a pig if you ask me.
Bridget Moynihan is so much sweeter looking than Giselle IMO.  I'm betting a nicer person too.
Welker probably left NE so he doesn't have to hear her barks on how to catch the ball.
No NE bias here, just an opinion borne out of what I read, not the team I root for.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

LRJets wrote:
I'm betting a nicer person too.

They are both nice people as far as I can tell. 

As to which one is "nicer", I'm in no position to make that call.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 pm

guppy wrote:

Well that just shows you are one of the many who simply don't know the facts and are quick to make assumptions without knowing the true facts.  He did not dump Bridget when she was pregnant.  They announced their split before she knew she was pregnant.   They broke up.  After the break up, she says she is pregnant.  Kinda changes things doesn't it Cat? 

A big reason for the split was that Bridget wanted to settle down and have a family and asked Tom how long he intended to play football.  He was like, what?  I'm playing football as long as I can baby.  I'm a football player, thats who I am.  She had a different agenda.  So they decided to break up.  After some time passed she finds out she is pregnant.  If you ask me, I truly think she stopped using birth control, and didn't tell him.  I think she tried to get pregnant to trap him.  He, himself has never hinted at that though.  That's just my opinion.  I have nothing to base that on other than the fact that they had been going out for a couple of years, and I'm sure she, and they, as smart people, had the birth control situation under control.  Then all the sudden, after a couple of years, opps!!   Are you kidding me?  What happened?  Birth control was never a problem before.  Now, after a couple of years of dating, a mistake?  How could that happen?  What happened all of the sudden to make a smart girl like her let a situation like that happen..... unless she plannned it...... and didn't tell him.  Just my opinion.

So when you talk about what he "did to his pregnant ex girlfried", you need to get your facts straight.  She was not a girlfriend and pregant at the same time.  First she was a girlfriend.  Then she was an ex girlfriend.  THEN she was a pregnant ex girlfriend.
Are you kidding me? Its all over the internet that Tom Brady ditched his 3 months pregnant girlfriend for the trash mouth and arrogant Gisele. Defend him all you want, a pig is a pig and in this case the pig has a name. Tom Brady. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:53 pm

LRJets wrote:
Bridget Moynihan is so much sweeter looking than Giselle IMO.  I'm betting a nicer person too.
Welker probably left NE so he doesn't have to hear her barks on how to catch the ball.
No NE bias here, just an opinion borne out of what I read, not the team I root for.
She is a class act and not one time has she ever smeared his name. Her number one priority is that creep's son and I think she's done a fabulous job of trying to get along with the arrogant, trashy Gisele. There's classy women and non classy women...Bridget belongs in the first category. 
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:52 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
LRJets wrote:
She is a class act and not one time has she ever smeared his name. Her number one priority is that creep's son and I think she's done a fabulous job of trying to get along with the arrogant, trashy Gisele. There's classy women and non classy women...Bridget belongs in the first category. 

What's your problem?  No one said she wasn't a class act.  She is a class act.  Not one time has she ever smeared his name?  That's right.  And that works for him too regarding her.  Not one time has he ever, ever smeared HER name.  Do you agree with that?  Or would you llike to make up some fantasy facts about that too?   Find me one bad thing he's ever said about her, just one, and I'll skewer him for it.  Can you find one?  I'll be waiting. 

Who cares what you think of Gisele?  That's not the issue.  The issue is, YOU based your harsh opinion of Tom Brady ('he's a pig") on a flat out falsehood, on an outright lie.  He never dumped a pregnant girlfriend.  The two of them jointly decided the relationship wasn't going to work, and they broke up.  After that, she discovers she is pregnant. 

I wonder why you can't even acknowledge that you based your "pig" opinion on mistaken premise? 

Last edited by guppy on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Are you kidding me? Its all over the internet that Tom Brady ditched his 3 months pregnant girlfriend for the trash mouth and arrogant Gisele. Defend him all you want, a pig is a pig and in this case the pig has a name. Tom Brady. 

Really?  Find me one story that said he "ditched his 3 months pregnant girlfriend".  

Here's a People Magazine article from December 2006 that says they "amicably" ended their 3 year relationship "several weeks ago".  Nothing about any pregancy.  Do you think if it was known she was pregant at that time, the article would have said so?  Please.

Whether you like Bridget better than Gisele is irrelevant and not the point.  For me personally, if I had the choice, I'd choose Bridget over Gisele.  But its not my choice.  But who I like better between the two is not relevant to anything. 

I'm not "defending" him, I'm just correcting your mistaken assumption of what you think to be true, actually is not true. 

They ended their relationship "amicably" in November 2006.  She discovered she was pregnant in February 2007.

Hello?

Moynahan, who found out she was pregnant after she and the Patriots quarterback split
in December 2006, opens up to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s March issue about her struggles as a single mom to three-year-old son, John.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you're not a big enough person to be able to take a correction, and admit you had the facts wrong, that's your problem. 
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:44 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
Its all over the internet that Tom Brady ditched his 3 months pregnant girlfriend

"all over the internet"?    "3 months pregnant"?   

That's rich.

And the Patriots tape other teams' practices too, right?   After all, "Its all over the internet."

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am

She discovered she was pregnant in February 2007.

She announced she was pregnant in February 2007.

My only opinion in this is that if your girlfriend, ex or not, is pregnant you don't start dating somebody else. It's exceedingly low class. If you start dating someone then find out you're going to be a father you end it or put it on hold or whatever. If the new girl doesn't like it she's not worth being with anyway.
That's just a very basic thing.
For me, anyway.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 am

George1963 wrote:She discovered she was pregnant in February 2007.

Announced it when she discovered it. 

Hey, the fact is, he did not "ditch a girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant."  as the allegation here has been made.   When someone says that, and its simply not true, that is a major misunderstanding that cries out for correction.

Talk about your opinion as to what constitutes class and what doesn't as far as how one properly goes about moving from one relationship to the next all you want.  But then you are changing the subject and having an entirely different discussion.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:21 am

guppy wrote:

So a 36 year old woman can't figure out she's pregnant until she's better than three months along and then goes straight from the doctors office to the press. Right.

Hey, the fact is, he did not "ditch a girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant."  as the allegation here has been made.   When someone says that, and its simply not true, that is a major misunderstanding that cries out for correction.

Talk about your opinion as to what constitutes class and what doesn't as far as how one properly goes about moving from one relationship to the next all you want.  But then you are changing the subject and having an entirely different discussion.

I've said it before, the guy could light your cat on fire and you'd thank him.

George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:32 am

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:

So a 36 year old woman can't figure out she's pregnant until she's better than three months along and then goes straight from the doctors office to the press. Right.     And a 36 year old woman who is exceedingly bright and been dating a guy for 3 years, suddenly forgets about proper birth control?  Right.  Did you not read the words of the article I just posted previously, that she found out "after" they split?   Or, you did read it, but it just doesn't matter to you?  Nasty things, facts.  They get in the way sometimes don't they? 

I've said it before, the guy could light your cat on fire and you'd thank him.

George, now you're just acting weird.  People can hate on Brady or hate on the Pats all they want.  I truly could not care less.  Truly.   But when that hate is based on untruths, I speak up.  I simply say, "Go ahead.  Hate on them/him with every fiber of your being.  Have at it.  Knock yourself out.  But at least have the decency, integrity and intellectual honesty to base it on facts, not on made up bullshit." 

And you're calling me out for that?

So I don't really get what you're saying here.  Are you saying that Cat is correct that it is an undisputed fact that he "ditched a girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant", and you can direct me to some evidence that backs that up?   After all, Cat says  "its all over the internet" that he did that.  Are you on board with that statement?

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I did look up the incident/principals in this scenario.
It did support Gup's contentions.  What I have a problem with is the two pregnancies close together, Giselle becoming pregnant so close to Bridget; and finally is this Tom's way of ending a date, conception?
Most other relationships end with fights over jewelry etc.

He should have spoken to Franco Harris first.

As an aside Gup, are you defending Tom Brady as his "actions" are in your opinion blameless?  I do sense a "defend the Pats at all costs"  posture which after years I've become  used to noticing.
This comes from too many years of reading your fellow fans version of how BB left the Jets, Spygate, weekly injury lists, flex-time influences etc.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:31 pm

LRJets wrote:I did look up the incident/principals in this scenario.
It did support Gup's contentions.  It sounds like it was difficult for you to say that based on the rest of what you write here.  Its like George trying to push me into an argument by changing the subject.  I'm just sticking to the subject of Cat's untrue statement. 

What I have a problem with is the two pregnancies close together, Giselle becoming pregnant so close to Bridget; and finally is this Tom's way of ending a date, conception?

Most other relationships end with fights over jewelry etc.

He should have spoken to Franco Harris first.

As an aside Gup, are you defending Tom Brady as his "actions" are in your opinion blameless?  I do sense a "defend the Pats at all costs"  posture which after years I've become  used to noticing.
This comes from too many years of reading your fellow fans version of how BB left the Jets, Spygate, weekly injury lists, flex-time influences etc.

LR, nobody, not you, not me, not Cat, not George, knows what goes on behind closed doors in the private lives of these people.  I don't pass judgment the way Cat did, which was based, by reading her own words,  on an erroneous, untrue premise.  That is what the discussion was limited to.  We'll see whether she is "woman enough" to admit that she had the facts wrong. 

If you all want to have another discussion about pregancies being too close together, actions being "blameless", etc., that is another matter.  Again, I'm sticking with what are facts and what are not facts.  I would prefer not to pass judgment on people's private lives.  But if you are one of the people -- like Cat -- who wants to pass judgment on their private lives, at least do it in an honest way, citing truth, not lies.   That is the only thing I have said all along. 

As far as your "aside" about defending the Pats at all costs, I look at it differently.   I see far too many times, people have an "attack the Pats at all costs" approach.  When I raise my voice in "defense" of those attacks, what I typically do is correct factual misunderstandings or misrepresentations, nothing more.   I think there is far more of "attack the Pats at all costs" posture, than there is of "defend the Pats at all costs." 

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:04 pm

As far as your "aside" about defending the Pats at all costs, I look at it differently.   I see far too many times, people have an "attack the Pats at all costs" approach.  When I raise my voice in "defense" of those attacks, what I typically do is correct factual misunderstandings or misrepresentations, nothing more.   I think there is far more of "attack the Pats at all costs" posture, than there is of "defend the Pats at all costs."  

Gup, I've been overdosing on all the politicl crap lately and  simply it led to a parallel.
Whatever Obama has done, he is defended by his lapdogs in the administration, in the party, and in the media.  

I automatically transferred these observations to the Patriot organization and it's followers on the days of the AOL boards.

As far as myself towards the Patriots on these boards.  Pick any klink at randon, any link and see if I didn't give the credit due to the Patriots.  Sure we all fool around with the memes of all teams of question, but in the more serious posts re: the Patriots, I've been more than objective.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:10 pm

LRJets wrote:
As far as your "aside" about defending the Pats at all costs, I look at it differently.   I see far too many times, people have an "attack the Pats at all costs" approach.  When I raise my voice in "defense" of those attacks, what I typically do is correct factual misunderstandings or misrepresentations, nothing more.   I think there is far more of "attack the Pats at all costs" posture, than there is of "defend the Pats at all costs."  

Gup, I've been overdosing on all the politicl crap lately and  simply it led to a parallel.
Whatever Obama has done, he is defended by his lapdogs in the administration, in the party, and in the media.  

I automatically transferred these observations to the Patriot organization and it's followers on the days of the AOL boards.

As far as myself towards the Patriots on these boards.  Pick any klink at randon, any link and see if I didn't give the credit due to the Patriots.  Sure we all fool around with the memes of all teams of question, but in the more serious posts re: the Patriots, I've been more than objective.

No question about it.  I agree. 

You are fair and objective.

I think I am fair and objective too.  I criticize when criticism is warranted.  I don't defend at all costs (at least I don't think so).  But when George says if Brady lit my cat on fire, I'd thank him, George is just making his point.  But I strongly disagree with his point, so I might reply by going to the opposite extreme that George just went to.  I might respond to George like this:  "Oh ya, and if Brady was visiting the Pope in Rome and suddenly there was an assasination attempt on the Pope's life, and Tom Brady threw himself in front of the bullet, you George would say he's just being a publicity hound who is only interested in drawing attention to himself.  What an a-hole."  By me saying something silly like that, what I'm really saying is, "George, the reason I just said something silly was because I'm only saying it in response to what you just said that was equally as silly.  You see how silly my reply was?  Well, that's how silly your initial statement was."
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:24 pm

So I don't really get what you're saying here.

What I'm saying was and is very clear; how Tom Brady handled Bridgette Moynahans pregnancy was scuzzy. He did what I've seen happen way too many times. You got yourself pregnant, it's your problem, I'm just going to go on with my life like nothing's changed. I'm not saying he should have married her, I'm saying he shouldn't have turned his back on her.

He did it. She's said so. Also, according to him, he wasn't "as involved" in the kids life for the first year or so as he should have been. That changed when he was out with his knee injury. Whether his girlfriend talked some sense into him,  or his family, or he just realized on his own he was acting like an asshole he didn't say, but things changed. He started acting like a man.
Evidently you think the way he was acting before that was OK. I don't.
That's all.

And Gup, when you make your argument by recounting conversations you weren't privvy to or indulging in high school girl conspiracy theories about how the big mean lady skipped her pills or poked holes in the condoms to trap our sweet Tommy you aren't too credible.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Its like George trying to push me into an argument by changing the subject

I'm not trying to push you into anything and this was the subject;

You changed it by bringing up something that hadn't even been mentioned;

Well that just shows you are one of the many who simply don't know the facts and are quick to make assumptions without knowing the true facts.  He did not dump Bridget when she was pregnant.

I gave my opinion on the subject;

...he's a pig if you ask me.

If you need me to say it for a third time, yes. He's a pig.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:06 pm

And as long as we're on the subject, cheating on your wife with a married secretary at work is the kind of dickhead that never washes off.
JMO
I'm funny that way.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 pm

guppy wrote:
CatalinaMinx wrote:
LRJets wrote:

What's your problem?  No one said she wasn't a class act.  She is a class act.  Not one time has she ever smeared his name?  That's right.  And that works for him too regarding her.  Not one time has he ever, ever smeared HER name.  Do you agree with that?  Or would you llike to make up some fantasy facts about that too?   Find me one bad thing he's ever said about her, just one, and I'll skewer him for it.  Can you find one?  I'll be waiting. 

Who cares what you think of Gisele?  That's not the issue.  The issue is, YOU based your harsh opinion of Tom Brady ('he's a pig") on a flat out falsehood, on an outright lie.  He never dumped a pregnant girlfriend.  The two of them jointly decided the relationship wasn't going to work, and they broke up.  After that, she discovers she is pregnant. 

I wonder why you can't even acknowledge that you based your "pig" opinion on mistaken premise? 

What's my problem? I don't have one, apparently you do and that's the fact that I don't like Tom Brady. Why does it bother you so much? Regardless of whether he ditched his pregnant girlfriend or if he found out after the fact that she was pregnant...he left her for another woman, you claimed he didn't want a family right away then he starts one with the trash mouthed, obnoxious Gisele. Apparently you care what I think about Brady and his fidiot wife, she's a home wrecker and he's a pig. Get it yet? That's my opinion, you don't have to agree but that's how I feel. Bridget is a class act, Gisele is a home wrecker and Tom is a pig. Sounds good to me.
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:45 am

CatalinaMinx wrote:
What's my problem? I don't have one, apparently you do and that's the fact that I don't like Tom Brady. Why does it bother you so much? Regardless of whether he ditched his pregnant girlfriend or if he found out after the fact that she was pregnant...he left her for another woman, you claimed he didn't want a family right away then he starts one with the trash mouthed, obnoxious Gisele. Apparently you care what I think about Brady and his fidiot wife, she's a home wrecker and he's a pig. Get it yet? That's my opinion, you don't have to agree but that's how I feel. Bridget is a class act, Gisele is a home wrecker and Tom is a pig. Sounds good to me.

Its not a question of "regardless of whethere he found out after the fact that she was pregnant".  That IS the issue.  You claimed it was the case that he ditched a girlfriend who was 3 months pregnant.   Thats a pretty serious allegation to make.  You claimed it was "all over the internet" that that was the case.  Reading YOUR own words, you based your opinion on that.  By your own words you based your opinion on a falsehood.  When you were corrected on the facts, you still persisted with it, saying its all over the internet.  Another falsehood.  In the process of doing that you looked quite foolish.  

Now, instead of stepping up to the plate and admitting you were wrong about the primary allegation that you recklessly threw out there, you're not able to have the intellectual honesty to say that you were wrong, and your primary reason for your vitriol was wrong.   Oh, now all of the sudden, its "regardless".   Regardless?  Regardless?  Gimme a break.  Now you bring in all these other reasons.  If you had done that in the first place, at least I could respect the opinion as an honest one.  Since you did not, and since after being enlightened about your mistake, you even persisted in holding on to that lie, I have zero respect for your opinion.  It was not honestly given.

By the way, I'm just wondering, in order for someone to be a "home wrecker" , doesn't there first have to be a "home" (ie, a traditional family home) to wreck?  Just curious how you make the leap to "home wrecker" when there was no "home" of Tom and Bridget to begin with.   You ever think about that?   Whatever.  You don't have to answer.  It is already my impression that you are someone who does not choose her words very carefully.  You'll just say what you want, truth and accuracy be damned.

Last edited by guppy on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:19 am

George1963 wrote: Its like George trying to push me into an argument by changing the subject

I'm not trying to push you into anything and this was the subject;

You changed it by bringing up something that hadn't even been mentioned;

Well that just shows you are one of the many who simply don't know the facts and are quick to make assumptions without knowing the true facts.  He did not dump Bridget when she was pregnant.

I gave my opinion on the subject;

...he's a pig if you ask me.

If you need me to say it for a third time, yes. He's a pig.

George, its been pretty well established that you are not exactly a bastion of objectivity when it comes to the Patriots.  You're kind of the opposite, ya know.  Therefore, I never take what you say, which is always negative, very seriously.  I simply consider the source.  But seriously, why are you even here?  This is the Patriots board.  This is where celebration of Boston sports success stories is supposed to take place.   I think you don't like the fact that I do that, or that I'm brash or loud about it, or you don't like the fact that there are so many recent Boston success stories, and that gets under your skin.  Maybe you're still feeling animosity towards some of the folks on the old AOL board, I don't know.   Whatever the reason(s) that has got you all jaded, you do everything in your power, at every possible opportunity, to try to tone my celebrations down and/or spoil my fun.  You never miss a beat to put some negative spin on a Boston-related sports success.   Never.  You're batting 1.000 in that category.  Now, you're Mr. Morality, pontificating from your high and mighty perch about whats good and bad, and right and wrong, in human relationships in which you have very little personal knowledge.  You call Tom Brady, who happens to be a family man, who is raising and loving his kids -- all his kids, a pig.   Well, you must just feel so special and pleased with yourself being such a beacon of morality looking down on others of lesser morals than yourself.   Let me make a suggestion.  Why don't you go find Mummy and Task, wherever they are, and yuck it up with them.  I'm sure you all will have a lot in common.  

Last edited by guppy on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next