Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Boston Celtic Gerald Wallace

2 posters

Go down

New Boston Celtic Gerald Wallace Empty New Boston Celtic Gerald Wallace

Post by guppy Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:26 am

With answers like this, how can you not love new Boston Celtic big man Gerald Wallace?  He made me a fan already.  lol.

On being a Patriots and Red Sox fan

A: Well, I’m from Alabama. We don’t have a professional team there. I like Big Papi [David Ortiz], I’ve always followed Big Papi and enjoy watching him and those guys. That’s how I became a Red Sox fan. I’m just fascinated with [Patriots quarterback Tom] Brady. I like watching Brady play. I’ve been a big, big Brady fan since he started in the league. I’ve been following him since Day 1, him and coach [Bill] Belichick. They are my favorite team. Actually, in my house, I have a Patriots room -- big Patriots and Red Sox fan. I have a couple Brady jerseys. A couple pictures of Brady, Belichick, the championship teams. A couple of the Super Bowl pictures. I have a lot of those Red Sox World Series [items]. I have an autographed bat from Ortiz ... and a lot of things from my career in the NBA."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

New Boston Celtic Gerald Wallace Empty Re: New Boston Celtic Gerald Wallace

Post by LRJets Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick