Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MAN!! ONLY in Cleveland!

3 posters

Go down

OH  MAN!! ONLY in Cleveland! Empty OH MAN!! ONLY in Cleveland!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:01 pm

WTF.. you guys just cannot get NOTHING right! LOL!                [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OH  MAN!! ONLY in Cleveland! Empty Re: OH MAN!! ONLY in Cleveland!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:24 pm

Not trying to start a brawl but after watching the game yesterday, I truly beleive that offense is far worst than last years. Just unbelievably inept and it's not all Weedens fault.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:07 pm

The Browns like the steelers did nothing to improve their wide outs. Pig Ben is one heck of a QB but without anyone to throw too he's average. The same could be said about any NFL team. It's a passing league. Weeden can't and Ben can't catch the balls they throw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:54 am

Dmounts wrote:The Browns like the steelers did nothing to improve their wide outs. Pig Ben is one heck of a QB but without anyone to throw too he's average. The same could be said about any NFL team. It's a passing league. Weeden can't and Ben can't catch the balls they throw.

...but even the lowly Browns didn't put up a -3 yards in a quarter....YET!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:07 pm

captnbrojangles wrote:Not trying to start a brawl but after watching the game yesterday, I truly beleive that offense is far worst than last years. Just unbelievably inept and it's not all Weedens fault.
You are right, it isnt all Weedens fault, guys cant catch the ball, we have a right tackle that is getting beat outside on passing and runing plays and a right guard that couldnt block a college freshman, plus the fact that they arent calling draw plays, screens or quick tosses to Richardson that would stop them from pinning their ears back and rushing the QB like a jailbreak, Og yeah, Weeden missing WIDE open recievers dont help jis case any either.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:10 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:Not trying to start a brawl but after watching the game yesterday, I truly beleive that offense is far worst than last years. Just unbelievably inept and it's not all Weedens fault.
You are right, it isnt all Weedens fault, guys cant catch the ball, we have a right tackle that is getting beat outside on passing and runing plays and a right guard that couldnt block a college freshman, plus the fact that they arent calling draw plays, screens or quick tosses to Richardson that would stop them from pinning their ears back and rushing the QB like a jailbreak, Og yeah, Weeden missing WIDE open recievers dont help jis case any either.

No doubt! I heard on Cleveland radio today that Weeden could be all but done as a Browns QB. The current admin doesn't want him OR Richardson. Could  see an off-season trade to move into position to draft a Bridgewater or Hackenberg?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Not wanting Trent Richardson would be just another horible move on their part, I havent heard anything like that on Richardson but I did hear that the Browns may be setting something up on Weedens part yesterday on the 6 pm news but they didnt go any further then that, I didnt want Weeden anyhow, or McCoy, or whats his name from the fighting Irish, I can go on but no need.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:14 pm

OOPS my Bad Hackenberg is only a frosh. They just announced Hoyer will start SUnday

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 am

captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
No doubt! I heard on Cleveland radio today that Weeden could be all but done as a Browns QB. The current admin doesn't want him OR Richardson. Could  see an off-season trade to move into position to draft a Bridgewater or Hackenberg?

BINGO!!!  We have a winner!!  Weedhead is next!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 pm

I wouldn't put it pass them to move Joe Thomas. I also believe that Little will be traded as soon as they can find a partner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:33 am

Randell60 wrote:
captnbrojangles wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

BINGO!!!  We have a winner!!  Weedhead is next!!!
I work in the Browns front office. LOL. Now I sound like someone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down